Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

Filtered by age: 25-29
Philosophy eye believe - deep wrinkle peptide balm for eyes and upper lip

2.4

on 5/24/2010 7:19:00 AM

This balm didn't do anything for my eyes apart from make it look crepey and dry. Disappointing!

I absolutely love love love this eye cream. I use this underneath Hope In A Tube, and it is absolutely wonderful. Like others have said it feels like velvet when applying and it gives a subtle lift and glow. I have tried everything to get my Bobbi Brown corrector and concealer from caking or looking just horrible including the Bobbi Brown eye cream (which is wonderful for daytime but only if I have super moisterized under my eyes the night before) but these two products really do work! I am looking to get Eye Hope as well to see if that will really kick it up a notch. Thanks Philosophy!!!

on 7/30/2009 5:14:00 PM

I just ran out and have been debating if I should shell out the $40 (here in Canada it is way overpriced) I use it morning and night with my Neostrata eye cream which I LOVE. It seems to help the other eye cream blend better. And I noticed my skin is drier without it. I think I'm going to have to buy it again as it lasted several months so in the long run its probably not that expensive. Plus it is fragrance free which is a must for me. Also I don't have the patience to test run any more eye creams.

on 9/20/2008 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is quite expensive - total waste of my money. im using clinique eye repair wear before and just tried this eye believe but this is nothing compared to cliniques. this Philosophy product didnt worked out well to me, it adds another line on my bags...i really hate it. il go back to clinique.

on 2/14/2008 6:14:00 AM

This is an OK eye area moisturiser but certainly no miracle. It does hydrate but doesn't do anything for fine lines. I wouldn't buy this again, for that reason.

on 10/2/2007 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I had read this was a great product, so I bought this - my very first eye creme.

After three days, there was a slight flaking below my eyes - I figured maybe I was putting on too much, and it was residual creme flaking off.

After five days, I noticed a mild burning sensation when I dabbed it below my eyes, and thought that maybe I was just getting a little too close and the product might be getting into my eyes.

On the sixth day, I put my face right up to the mirror to be extra careful my fingers weren't getting too close, or accidentally getting the product on my lower eyelashes. And then I saw it - when I applied slight pressure to pat the creme in, my skin was cut, right where the fine line under my eye was. I checked the skin below the other eye, and there was a cut there too!

Instead of moisturizing, this creme dried out my skin so much, it was cracking at the lines! I stopped using the product immediately, and my skin healed itself in a couple of days.

on 4/1/2007 6:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

not sure how i feel about this yet. i will be updating this as soon as i finish off the bottle to see if i see any more long term effects. i think it may have slightly lifted the area around my eyes, honestly.

i purchased this a few weeks ago. the first week, i think my eyes may have been slightly puffier and the lids may have actually darkened a bit. the texture is quite nice and velvety though and the surface smoothing effects are very evident. good to use under eye makeup and such (sort of like a primer. it goes on smoothly like that.) continued >>

Not very impressed with this one. I have to agree with other reviews that it bleeds and in turn burns your eyes. Didn't do much for me. After some time it dried around the edges in the container. I wish they would put it in an air tight pump type container.

on 1/29/2006 1:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not a good eye cream. It actually made the skin around my eyes drier. This could've been due to a particular ingredient that my skin was perhaps allergic to.

on 9/27/2003 9:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have tried this in the tub and was "bleh" on it. I then recieved a free Eye Believe in the tube form and I like it better. The consistency seems more fluid. Still I doubt I'd purchase this again.