Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Faceblock SPF 25

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
No Image

1 review

Not tested on animals

(TiO2 and) Melissa Officinalis, Octyododecyl, Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethyhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ectracts Of: Camellia Oleifera Leaf, Echinacea Purpurea, Vitis Vinifera Seed, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel, Centella Asiatica; Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Proline Lecithin, Essential Oils Of: Citrus Grandis Peel, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood, Geranium Maculatum, Lavender,Thyme; Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 11/21/2010 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

UPDATE. I actually kept a hold of this and when I was in a drier hot climate I was very surrpised to find that this was very nice on my skin. I didn't moisturise underneath it (or used a gel type cream) and I found that this tinted sun cream looked very natural and I didn't look all greasy/shiny at all. My earlier review was written whilst I was in a very humid heat (and sometimes with a richer moisturiser underneath as well), and I'm starting to see that most sun creams don't perform very well on my face in those conditions. I'm so glad I didn't throw this way. I've changed my overall rating to a 4 and have now answered yes to re buying. However, I'll keep looking for other options, mainly becuase I'm trying to find something a little cheaper.
***********************************************************
This product did stop my face from burning and didn't break me out, so in some ways it was good and did as it said on the box, as it were. I also quite liked the tinted quality, as it made my face look healthy. However, I also found it to be very thick and it felt horrible on my face. I like a natural feel, and sadly this wasn't natural feeling at all. I realise that that it is very difficult to find an effective sun cream that isn't 'thick' feeling, but this seemed to make my face feel greasy and shiny and horrible. It was also very expensive. I will use all the product up, but probably won't buy again. I found another one by La Roche Posay that was cheaper (very surprised about that) and more suited to my needs. I do think this would be perfect for other people.... but just not for me.