Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Faceblock SPF 25

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

1.8

Not tested on animals

(TiO2 and) Melissa Officinalis, Octyododecyl, Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethyhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ectracts Of: Camellia Oleifera Leaf, Echinacea Purpurea, Vitis Vinifera Seed, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel, Centella Asiatica; Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Proline Lecithin, Essential Oils Of: Citrus Grandis Peel, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood, Geranium Maculatum, Lavender,Thyme; Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 9/21/2009 2:59:00 AM

Although the product does its job with a good consistency that is not too thick, with good sun protection, I am still not a big fan of the tint, At first i thought the tint would work well as a cover up, but due to its consistency (bit to sheer) to do any cover up if u have blemishes.

i find that it does somewhat obstruct make up application, (but this maybe due to the fact that i am asain and have comparitively fair skin.) anf the darker tint in the sunscreen is not compatible with my foundation colour.

i find that it does leave an oily film to develop after application , but i have blemish/oil prine skin. So maybe not advised for those with oily skin types.

so the main issues with this product is its tint (if fair complexion) and issue to make skin oily later on in the day.

on 5/27/2009 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

Yet another Dermalogica product that didn't suit me… I used a sample, which lasted me for 4 days. It contains a high sunscreen, SPF 25, which is great. I really liked the consistency of the product and the fact that it was tinted. I didn't need to use any other base for my skin. My face did get a little oily during the day, but what's worse, my skin got really congested with tons of blackheads and tiny cystic bumps. I'm so gutted, because this was the exact kind of sun product I was looking for :(

on 5/1/2006 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This sunscreen makes me look like i've dirt in my face, it makes me look tanned in a bad way, and my skin is not THAT fair. I dont understand why this comes in only one, pretty dark color. Besides that, this is too greasy, it made my skin look oily, it doesn't seem to sink into the skin properly. The smell is strong and not very nice. I sold my tube I won't buy this stuff again.

on 5/14/2005 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Texture: It is too creamy and thick, for my normal to oily skin in summery weather, too heavy and greasy.
Color: Iˇ¦m surprise to see the beige color when I open it, which is more like a foundation then sunscreen IMO, the color (natural tone, around NC30) is *not* sheer at all, which would definitely have effective ˇV more then just even out skin tone. In another words, pale or dark skin wouldnˇ¦t be nice with it on. Besides, since this is sunblock, and is supposed to leave it on top of skin, it could easily tint the clothingˇK
*** Iˇ¦m glad this is only a sampleˇK what a very disappointing productˇK

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Didn't care for this. The color of this turned my face a really weird color as the day wore on. Have tested it out on my husband as well, and he has burned with it on...don't think it gives adequate protection from the sun.