Dermalogica Ultra Sensitive Faceblock SPF 25

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

2.8

Not tested on animals

(TiO2 and) Melissa Officinalis, Octyododecyl, Neopentanoate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Diethyhexanoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diisostearate, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Ectracts Of: Camellia Oleifera Leaf, Echinacea Purpurea, Vitis Vinifera Seed, Citrus Medica Limonum Peel, Centella Asiatica; Panthenol, Sodium PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sorbitol, Proline Lecithin, Essential Oils Of: Citrus Grandis Peel, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis, Aniba Rosaeodora Wood, Geranium Maculatum, Lavender,Thyme; Disodium EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Silicate, Aluminum Hydroxide.

on 5/31/2007 12:19:00 AM

First of all......I do not break out while i'm wearing this either and i am prone to that with every other sunscreens i've tried, this product is more than just a sunscreen to me, i've been using it for over 5years and it evens out my complexion and gives me a great glow all day...i always get comments on my skin when i wear this. i think it's better than dermalogica's treatment foundation and the sheer tint moisture....

on 8/12/2006 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I dislike this faceblock because it leaves a dirty brown tint on my skin. Otherwise i think it is an quite a good sunblock. Because i can see the tint, i am able to tell where on my skin i have applied the sunblock sufficiently. :)

on 8/7/2006 6:48:00 AM

CAUTION *** This product is extremely OILY ***. OK it might say it's oil free or whatever, but after applying this to my face - it is thick, it doesn't absorb at all, and my face looks shiny and oily. A layer is left on top for hours and hours. It's like applying the cheap pharmacy sunscreen on the face. Smells yuck too. It's one of the worst Dermalogica in my opinion.

on 5/1/2006 3:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This sunscreen makes me look like i've dirt in my face, it makes me look tanned in a bad way, and my skin is not THAT fair. I dont understand why this comes in only one, pretty dark color. Besides that, this is too greasy, it made my skin look oily, it doesn't seem to sink into the skin properly. The smell is strong and not very nice. I sold my tube I won't buy this stuff again.

on 5/14/2005 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Texture: It is too creamy and thick, for my normal to oily skin in summery weather, too heavy and greasy.
Color: Im surprise to see the beige color when I open it, which is more like a foundation then sunscreen IMO, the color (natural tone, around NC30) is *not* sheer at all, which would definitely have effective V more then just even out skin tone. In another words, pale or dark skin wouldnt be nice with it on. Besides, since this is sunblock, and is supposed to leave it on top of skin, it could easily tint the clothingK
*** Im glad this is only a sampleK what a very disappointing productK

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This sunblock it brilliant, it got SPF25 so protects the skin whilst giving it a glow because it's tinted too. It's as light as a moisturizer

on 9/8/2004 3:41:00 AM

Although i do like that fact that it is lightly tinted, this leaves my face oilier than it already is. this could work well for someone with dry skin, but it is too oily in consistency for me. I do like the light scent though. I gave it a 4 because although it is not for my oily/sentitive acne prone skin, it is a great product and could be good for those with dryer less sensistive skin.

on 6/6/2004 10:40:00 AM

I have combo/oily skin.

Tried this in my never-ending quest for something with a spf protection. This one comes slightly tinted. I was so happy to find a SPF with slight coverage cos I have fairly good skin and just wanted something sheer with spf.

Unfortunately my face turned into an oil slick in a couple of hours. Returned and wont repurchase. continued >>

on 5/8/2004 10:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Got this in a sample and i think it stinks!!!!! nver go near it again!!!! yucks

on 4/8/2004 6:12:00 PM

I dont like this product too!!! Seriouly!
I was expecting a colourless sunblock (they didnt state in the product description!)... but it came in with a medium brown color!!!! The color makes me look tanned which I hated plus it did make me break outbadly ..Really felt like being cheated, too bad that I lost my recipt and was reject for return/refund!!!!! It is sitting there forever, I dont know what to do with that ~~~