Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow in Classic Nudes

Physicians Formula Matte Collection Quad Eyeshadow in Classic Nudes

4.3

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I have the PF in Classic Nudes and Canyon Classics. They are both matte neutral eyeshadow quads. This palette is a warm toned neutral and the Canyon Classics is a cool toned neutral palette. This contains a light cream, light brown, peachy tan, light brown and a medium brown shades. Colors are pigmented, silky smooth and long lasting, with eye primer. A great drugstore find.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I got some eye shadow like this and this brand it is beautiful mine has glitter in it(Not the same as picture could not find an image of mine on hear)But I love it it is beautiful eye makeup I hope it last all day today is my first day with it on

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm pushing 40s so I decided it was time to invest in some matte nude eyeshadows (sorry BH Cosmetics 88 Shimmer e/s palette ur not gonna get a lot of use!), I've got 3 different PF matte quads let me tell you it's hard to find DS matte quads ESP of good quality so I picked up Canyon Classics, Quartz & this & I use them just as much as my Urban Decay or MAC (which most of my small MAC collection is shimmery & UD Nakeds half of those shadows have some frostiness shimmer to them! Use in moderation is key). The quality of PF is unreal I kno their price pointe for DS is kinda high thou a lot of items are $10 or more but these are more moderately priced PF items. I got mine from Ulta dot com & u can get $3.50 off $10, points, & free ship >$50. I'm glad to know these are MAC dupes! Love, love, love w brown eyeliner/mascara & a nude lip. Perf for those of us w the mature skin. Idk what I did w/o these quads! Not boring but reliable a "safe" good evday look u can count on consistently. Now that I've honed & got a softer look I think it's a newly improved me! Glad I didn't buy Tartelette or Stila palettes for $40 or $50 bucks. I use UDPP w this.

Have actually gone through these shadows TWICE....gorgeous transition shades, super soft, not crazy pigmentation but just the right amount. these are the best drugstore matte shadows HANDSDOWN.

These shadows were nice for a neutral eye. But I wasn't crazy about them. First, the shadows seemed really dry. I had a lot of breakage in the packaging which turned into a mess. And second, they didn't seem to blend well. Every time I used them my husband would comment on my eyes, saying they looked like lines of color. So I think for me they weren't blendable...

on 1/18/2015 7:13:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

These are all matte. The texture is smooth, though powdery and dry looking. They lok a little better over a base of primer or concealer ir face oil. The colors are pretty but all but the top right shade veer a too orange-y /warm for my complexion and look a little weird.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

ATTENTION MAC LOVERS I HAVE SOME DUPES!!!!!!

((these dupe discoveries are NOT mine, they are from this girls video---->

I just wanted to pass them along to you! Please watch her video!!!))

Upper left = MAC Saddle OR Bamboo
Upper right = MAC Kid
Lower left = MAC Blanc Type
Lower right = MAC Swiss Chocolate

I own a TON of PF eyeshadows, and these are some of my favorites! They are SOO good!! I never knew they contained dupes to MAC shadows, as I only own about 3 of MAC's, haha, but as soon as I found out, I was really excited. Knowing you have dupes of higher end shadows opens up many doors for looks, because so many tutorials contain high end makeup.

As far as the quality of these go, I am in love. They are so buttery and soft, and they blend like a dream. These are all matte, and I don't own any matte from MAC so I can't compare the consistency, but to Makeupgeek shadows, they are on par! Anything that is on par with MUG is good for me!

This specific palette has to be my favorite, as it contains so many essential colors! They are necessary for any everyday, or daring look, and I love them all!

Like I said, the dupe discovery is not mine, so please watch the video I linked if you are interested in the details!! :)

on 7/13/2014 5:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I bought this quad on a whim before going on long trip. I typically buy individual eye shadow pots rather than collections but bought this one hoping to lighten my travel bag. I wear nude eye shadows most of the time and have a good set of brushes to apply them with. So I had a lot to compare this eye shadow quad to. And after a full week of use I am not impressed with this quad. I noticed a lot of fallout during application. Even though my skin is a light-medium tone, these shades were too light on me and had a weird orange undertone that some of the other posters mentioned. Finally, the two medium shades are practically identical. At least it was not an expensive mistake.

on 5/25/2014 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I've been looking for a good neutral matte eyeshadow pallet. I bought a few singles here and there from Revlon. I have a set of shadows I bought at a Hair show for professionals in ivory/grey/charcoal but the grey is too light and the charcoal is almost black so it is a bit much for day time. This set is just right and I have used all of the different colors.

I have a huge collection of makeup brushes so I never use the little applicators that are included. I use the lightest color on my lid as my eyes are slightly hooded and I want to make my lids stand out. I then use the other colors up on the brow bone to make my crease look higher.. thank you HotandFlashy for the tutorial. Now I like a dramatic eye so I will often add just a bit of the charcoal from my other set to the inner corner and outer corner. I will keep using this and buy it again.. but I will watch for a sale or coupon next time since I bought this on impulse.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I love using bold colors on my eyes. Rainbow eyeshadow, red eyeliner, electric blue mascara...but every now and then, it's good to tone it down a bit. Now that I'm in my thirties, this is becoming more evident. I bought this a while ago and it's sat in my vanity drawer. For the past week though, I've finally began using it. And I feel like throwing away 90% of my eyeshadow. This palette is great! You can get the most beautiful natural eye looks. I thought putting all that color on my eyes would enhance them, but this works way better. And I save so much time with this! It really is foolproof! I paid around $8 for this at the drugstore.