4.4

price range

Reviews

from

8 years ago

Very pretty color. However, I prefer to use this as a highlight (cheeks) opposed to an eyeshadow. It would work as a light eyeshadow... but I tend to gravitate to more bold colors for eyes. Pale shimmery gold color.

About reviewer (410 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

3.0

10 years ago

this product appears beautiful on the hand haha but i have a hard time with getting it stick to my lid. i use macs paint pot in bare study and it just wont hold it in place the glitter falls to my lashes and into my eyes. i DISLIKE this product. im sorry ladies.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

10 years ago

This pigment is amazing. Apart of the 2008 Holiday collection, my roommate gave it to me among the others as a late birthday gift. Love that it can be used on the inner eye or as a highlight color. It does wonders for making you look awake and vibrant. It will be a sad day I run out of this pigment. Pricing is based on the fact that I got it free! :P

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Gold Dusk was part of the Little Darlings 2008 Holiday Set (warm colors). It's a beautiful shimmery pale yellow color. In the container, it looks way too pigmented to wear as a highlighter, but the sheerness definitely surprised me. I thought I'd only be able to wear this on my adventurous days. This is just great as a highlighter and on the inner corner of eyes. The other colors in the set are Melon, Gold Mode, Gold Stroke and Reflects Antique Gold. They come packaged in a cylinder case covered in shiny red patent fabric.

About reviewer (717 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

10 years ago

Gold Dusk is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't see how someone couldn't find a habitual use for this stunner! This is softer than the regular "gold" pigment, less bright than golden lemon (see picture I've attached in the header, which shows it swiped on my hand, for reference, I'm an MMM skintone). It's the perfect neutral pale buttery gold highlighter. I would describe this as a marriage of cream, gold and buttery in color. This is stunning on the browbone, inner corners of eyes, as a light "wash" for a deeper crease color. The possibilities with this are endless! Definitely one of my most reached for and prettiest pigments in my stash!

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

11 years ago

Gold Dusk is a yellow-ish gold. It's very shimmery and goes on very sheer on the lid. It's great as a highlight for the browbone or inner corner of the eye when applied just a little. It goes well with ANY darker or funky color, like fuchsia. I love it!

About reviewer (127 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

11 years ago

I received a free sample of Gold Dusk with a puchase. I think it's the perfect sheer gold shade! Looks lovely with purple :)

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2.0

11 years ago

This one was a disappointment to me. It was a really towned down color, i more of the bright colors

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

11 years ago

I love this pigment! I got a residue jar from someone on lj and I just realized how much I love it. It's a great highlighter and overall lid color. I just bought a jar of this for $24 and I am happy! :)

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

11 years ago

Love this color! A little will go along way. It is not too bright or obnxious!

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark