Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

2.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/28/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although its sticky, i guessi would probably buy this again, but its ok i guess.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

meh, this wasnt as great as people said it was. wouldnt repurchase this made my hair feel really gross, i get more volume from just blow drying my hair upside down.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

UGH!! This mousse smells really awful..like this cheap knockoff version of Tommy Girl perfume that they sell at the Canadian Superstore! I'm not sure why everyone says it smells like fruit because it doesn`t, even my boyfriend told me that my hair was really stinky after using it. I was so looking forward to using this mousse after hearing all the great reviews but after applying this product to my hair, the scent was overwhelming and I ended up getting a headache from it! Still.. I give this mousse a 3 though, the scent killed me but it still did a good job of volumizing my limp locks.

Popular Styling Products