Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.5

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

Not overly impressed with this mousse. Delivered ok volume, but my hair felt stiff and sticky, plus my scalp itched like no one's business. I did like the scent and packaging. Sadly I tossed it and will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

on 2/10/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this last week and have used it once. I bought it to replace my Charles Worthington Big Hair mousse, which appears to have been discontinued at Shoppers Drug Mart. What I like about this mousse is that it doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy at all. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't really volumize on its own. I apply it, blowdry my hair, and at that point it doesn't look any different than if I hadn't put any product in my hair at all. It does, however, make my hair really light and soft so that it fluffs up a lot easier when I go to style it, but I do still have to fuss with it and play with it a lot before it looks volumized and I can spray it into place. I want something that volumizes a lot on its own, without me having to tease it up to give it lift. It's not a bad product, but I'm looking for something really good for when I want to do my hair really nice, and this just isn't quite good enough for that. My search continues.
Edit 05/07/2009: I'm bumping this down to a 2/5. I'm finding it does tend to leave my hair feeling a bit coarse and still gives me minimal volume. I'm now liking TRESemme's Thermal Creations mousse the best.

on 7/22/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really do like this mousse- it gives great body and hold and I've found gives my hair shine and gloss too. I wish it made my hair big- I've got very fine hair and have tried everything to get loads of volume into it, this is a good mousse but not quite HG- definately worth a try though.
I have generally been very impressed by got2b, they're very reasonably priced and do actually do what they promise which I think is pretty rare for alot of products these days.
MmmmmI think I'm going to try the got2b volume souffle and lotion next...

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This mousse has become my HG! I had been using Kenra Extra mousse for years which loved. Now I've found this for half the price!! I have short, thin, slightly wavy hair. I blow-dry upside down with a small, round metal brush, and finish with Tresemme hairspray. The combination is perfect for me. I have gotten so many compliments since I used this mousse!!

Though it doesn't give me *quite* as much volume as I wanted, it works pretty damn well anyway. Makes my hair feel light and bouncy. The smell of this stuff is heavenly. It's like a light floral French perfume. I don't know what it is but I'd love to wear it bottled. For only $5, this stuff beats some of the high-end brands I use. If you're on a budget; why not give it a try?

This stuff totally dried out my hair and made it look very dull. It provided some volume at the roots, but the rest of my hair just hanged limp and stringy. I also found that if I applied it on dry hair, it made it tangle.

on 12/31/2006 6:53:00 PM

Works well with my thick hair. Gives just enough lift for long, fine hair without making it feel coated. Still not my HG! My ultimate would be a mousse or gel that you could just leave in to airdry, and you end up with enough lift at the roots but still a natural sheen to the hair.

on 10/26/2006 10:55:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This works great, It doesnt make your hair look greasy or crispy at all. You really dont need that much. It foams up nice and it seems to create a lot of volume that lasts! You would love this product!

on 9/22/2006 7:12:00 AM

Best. Volumizing. Product. Ever. Put this on wet hair and blew out w/a big round brush and I had HUGE, soft, bouncy, shiny hair - not stiff or drying at all. Smoothed the top layers out w/a flat iron, and my hair has never looked better. BOGOF at Walgreen's too. Get this if you have fine, flat, limp hair - you will not be sorry!

Popular Styling Products