Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.8

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 8/9/2007 1:04:00 PM

I don't expect miracles on my long, straight, fine hair. I wear it in layers, and sometimes apply mousse to give it some lift, but allow for movement. This stuff definitely adds volume, and doesn't disappear in an hour like most mousses. It was a bit crunchy, though. I had to apply more sparingly than usual, or I'd end up with stiff, spiky hair. It's almost as strong as a gel. Works well, would repurchase.

on 3/16/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually like rating hair products after one try, because it usually comes back to bite me in the butt. You know... "good hair-karma" over! (Not that I believe in that stuff.)Anyway, I bought this becuz I saw the great reviews here, and becuz I am always in search of the magic potion that will one day transform my baby-fine hair into the mane I've always longed for. I don't think I've actually found that product yet, but this mousse actually impressed me today! I paid $5.99 at CVS, and got a trial size matching gel to boot. (I will try that tomorrow.) I like this mousse becuz it did give me the volume it promised, and it did it all without making my hair sticky, hard, or tacky. One thing I can't stand is a hair product that makes my hair feel like it's loaded down with dirt! Got2Be's mousse gave me a "Good Hair Day!" How can a gal complain about that?I always come back and edit my reviews when a product makes a good first impression, and then- for whatever reason- heads completely south. I still think my favorite mousse is Paul Mitchell's Sculpting Foam (the coconut fragrance alone is to die for), but I need to give this one a few more test runs before I decide. Stay tuned...EDIT 3/21/07: Okay, I'm back with more info! This is a very good mousse, better than the styling lotion with the same name. I have used it more than a few times now, and it does give my hair visible volume every time- without stickiness or a heavy feeling. I still think I would repurchase. (Keeping this at 4 lippies, tho, becuz although it is pretty good for a d/s product, it still is not HG for my hair.) continued >>

on 3/16/2007 11:06:00 AM

I really want to love this, but by the end of the day it makes my fine hair feel dry. I get nice volume at the roots, but I have limp, dry hair on the bottom! Nooo!!! Positives for this product: It has a nice smell, absorbs well, and does give volume for most of the day. I would definitely recommend this for a mousse person - use with caution if you have fine, dry hair.

on 3/13/2007 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, I'm going to be the nay-sayer here. I hated this mousse. It didn't disperse well in my fine hair whether it was damp or wet or even dry(yes I tried all 3 ways before returning). It did add some volume but it also made my head itch especially on the second day so I couldn't wait to wash my hair. And on the second day I noticed big clumps of mousse which then flaked into an ugly mess. I was enticed by the price and the easy availabilty of this product but I won't be seduced again. I thought this product was crap.

on 10/1/2006 8:18:00 PM

One of my favorite mousses out there. Also the best smelling mousse out there. It works great on my hair. My hair is really frizzy and it helps tone the frizz down when I apply it to wet hair.

on 4/24/2006 8:29:00 PM

Hair type: long, baby-fine, flat, extremely hard to style
I am always too lazy to add a new product unless this product ROCKS! I used to think that there is always a trade-off: the product either adds volume, but makes hair crunchy/sticky/impossible to comb through, or gives flat but sleek hair. This is the first product that proves I was wrong! It gives tons of volume and shine and hair combs through very easily. A a drugstore price, you must try this! continued >>

Popular Styling Products