Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

4.3

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 3/24/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this product and got2b products in general. my hair is naturally really healthy so i skip around and try everything (read: whatever happens to be on sale when i'm at the drugstore) but i load up on this and tipsy every time they're on sale even though i'm a broke college student. i personally LOVE the scent. i've been asked if i'm wearing perfume, haha, but no.. it's just this!
anyway, i was blessed with stick-straight, healthy asian hair, but unfortunately, it's so straight and heavy that it has a tendency to stick to my head and has no personality of its own. it follows my head shape and hangs straight down, and i hate that! well, i've been using this for a year every time i shower and it's awesome. my hair is voluminous but not poofy and doesn't stick to my head, and results last overnight! the best part? you can't tell there's any product in my hair whatsoever! i also don't have to do anything special, i just blow dry as usual (i muss up my hair while aiming a blowdryer at it so it dries faster, no special brushing and drying or anything like that). awesome.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have to admit that this stuff does give you lots of volume because after I use it, my hair becomes very "big and poufy". It's almost like twice the volume compared to when I don't use it. BUT it also takes away shine and my hair feels kind of dry. I like natural looking, bouncy, full hair so I'm not looking for this particular type of volume. If you also blow dry your hair upside down (a little trick my friend taught me), then the result can seem over-the-top. I really wanted to like this mousse because the ad I saw in a magazine was very appealing. Plus, I love the cute bottle. It's very pink and girly. PS: This stuff has a pleasantly sexy scent (matches the name!)

on 6/21/2007 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick, wavy-permed hair and absolutely love this stuff. I've gone through probably 4 or 5 bottles now. I squirt a little into the palm of my hand, and it does this neat little fizzing action and then it GROWS! Don't be deceived by the fizzing, however - the mousse has a great creamy texture, very unlike other "crunchy" mousses I've tried. I always squirt a generous amount into my palm, wait for it to rise, and then dispense bit-by-bit through my hair. This mousse doesn't liquify AT ALL in my hands, either! This also means that a little goes a long way, not that that matters too much since this stuff is super affordable. Defines my waves but doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy at all. And volume? Definitely!! I apply to damp hair upside down. I get volume at my roots and I notice a significant increase in overall volume as well. HIGHLY recommended!

Popular Styling Products