Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.8

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the hairspray counterpart of the Got 2b sexy, but every time I tried with this, it just turned my hair into straw so I never used it. Trust me, I have tried several times because of the amazing smell I want in my hair, but it just makes my hair a mess that I have to comb out...hence making me late for work or school or wherever I'm trying to go...sigh....in it's defense, there are not many good mousses out there. Even Redkens will make your hair fall flat and usually has messed up nozzles. (sad face).

on 1/10/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I give this a 4, even though I won't repurchase it. It is a decent priced mousse that gives a light-medium hold, and does not flatten or weigh down hair. It does what it says it will on the bottle, and that is why it gets a 4. However, I find it a tad drying on my hair and I need a more frizz control than this gives.

on 10/9/2007 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This stuff should be called a root lifter...rubbing it into the roots, I get better lift and staying power than I ever got from the Kenra Root lifting spray, Redken Guts or TIGI Root Boost! ORIGINAL POST: OMG! This thing has saved my life. I am a product junkie and may never settle down with one routine...I am always "touching up" or trying different combos. But lately I have had to shower at the gym and get ready fast (not one of my strong suits). This mousse has seriously help minimize what I pack and my styling time. I can use just this mousse after washing and conditioning my hair. I add this in (rub it into the roots) and then spread some all over. Then I put some serum in my hands and rub them together(like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum) and scrunch. I blow dry the best I can in the gym. Bam! I actually have nice curls and get this...volume at my crown! Most times when I get ready at the gym, I either over dry my hair (poof and frizz) or end up looking like a drowned rat. This lets me partially dry AND get volume at the roots. I can't really speak to lasting power...but this gets me out of the gym and through the next few hours just fine! So bottom line is, that if I could only pack one hair product right now...2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse will be it! This will be the only styling product in my gym bag.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This mousse has become my HG! I had been using Kenra Extra mousse for years which loved. Now I've found this for half the price!! I have short, thin, slightly wavy hair. I blow-dry upside down with a small, round metal brush, and finish with Tresemme hairspray. The combination is perfect for me. I have gotten so many compliments since I used this mousse!!

on 3/16/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually like rating hair products after one try, because it usually comes back to bite me in the butt. You know... "good hair-karma" over! (Not that I believe in that stuff.)Anyway, I bought this becuz I saw the great reviews here, and becuz I am always in search of the magic potion that will one day transform my baby-fine hair into the mane I've always longed for. I don't think I've actually found that product yet, but this mousse actually impressed me today! I paid $5.99 at CVS, and got a trial size matching gel to boot. (I will try that tomorrow.) I like this mousse becuz it did give me the volume it promised, and it did it all without making my hair sticky, hard, or tacky. One thing I can't stand is a hair product that makes my hair feel like it's loaded down with dirt! Got2Be's mousse gave me a "Good Hair Day!" How can a gal complain about that?I always come back and edit my reviews when a product makes a good first impression, and then- for whatever reason- heads completely south. I still think my favorite mousse is Paul Mitchell's Sculpting Foam (the coconut fragrance alone is to die for), but I need to give this one a few more test runs before I decide. Stay tuned...EDIT 3/21/07: Okay, I'm back with more info! This is a very good mousse, better than the styling lotion with the same name. I have used it more than a few times now, and it does give my hair visible volume every time- without stickiness or a heavy feeling. I still think I would repurchase. (Keeping this at 4 lippies, tho, becuz although it is pretty good for a d/s product, it still is not HG for my hair.) continued >>

on 3/13/2007 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, I'm going to be the nay-sayer here. I hated this mousse. It didn't disperse well in my fine hair whether it was damp or wet or even dry(yes I tried all 3 ways before returning). It did add some volume but it also made my head itch especially on the second day so I couldn't wait to wash my hair. And on the second day I noticed big clumps of mousse which then flaked into an ugly mess. I was enticed by the price and the easy availabilty of this product but I won't be seduced again. I thought this product was crap.

on 3/12/2007 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

WELL.....I bought this after seeing the MUA reviews, and I can't say Im disappointed! This is honestly the BEST volumizing PRODUCT I have tried. Frederic Fekkai's mousse did absolutely nothing for me (and it stinks), Garnier Fructis is "ok", although it is a bit runny, and Tigi Bedhead's Thick Massive hair never did the trick either. This makes my blowouts last longer, gives tons of volume, and as others noted....a little goes a LONG way. I'm gushing but I just can't believe a drugstore product does this! I love that I wake up the next morning and my hair's not completely flat, even after a full night's sleep. will buy again....and again...and again

on 10/13/2006 9:36:00 AM

Great, inexpensive, easily attainable mousse that beats out its higher priced competitors. A small, liquidy amount on your palm rises to become a massive mountain of mousse, but it sinks in the hair nicely and gives it volume and shine. Along with the cheaper Canadian brand La Coupe, my new favorite drugstore find!

Popular Styling Products