Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.4

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I rather enjoyed this product despite the few cons about the product such as how it make my hands extremely sticky and how it continuously foamed out of the nozzle after use. If I had to I'd buy it again.

on 2/10/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this last week and have used it once. I bought it to replace my Charles Worthington Big Hair mousse, which appears to have been discontinued at Shoppers Drug Mart. What I like about this mousse is that it doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy at all. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't really volumize on its own. I apply it, blowdry my hair, and at that point it doesn't look any different than if I hadn't put any product in my hair at all. It does, however, make my hair really light and soft so that it fluffs up a lot easier when I go to style it, but I do still have to fuss with it and play with it a lot before it looks volumized and I can spray it into place. I want something that volumizes a lot on its own, without me having to tease it up to give it lift. It's not a bad product, but I'm looking for something really good for when I want to do my hair really nice, and this just isn't quite good enough for that. My search continues.
Edit 05/07/2009: I'm bumping this down to a 2/5. I'm finding it does tend to leave my hair feeling a bit coarse and still gives me minimal volume. I'm now liking TRESemme's Thermal Creations mousse the best.

on 11/27/2008 1:53:00 PM

I did not like this mousse. I have fine, thin hair and it made it feel coated, dull & dry. I had volume for about 5 minutes and then my hair went flat. Will not repurchase.

on 11/7/2008 1:40:00 PM

I bought this a few weeks ago in an attempt to get some volume in my hair after a major hair cut change - straight, long blonde mostly one layer to at my shoulders and layered... not a good choice for my fine, thin, hair that does "flips" outward at my neck. I tried four different root lifters and three different mousses and this is the only one that gave me some volume and controlled the irritating 'flips' around my neck. It did make my hair a bit stiff, but I'd rather have that than the 'flips' and separating like I have when I don't use this. GREAT PRODUCT!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have to admit that this stuff does give you lots of volume because after I use it, my hair becomes very "big and poufy". It's almost like twice the volume compared to when I don't use it. BUT it also takes away shine and my hair feels kind of dry. I like natural looking, bouncy, full hair so I'm not looking for this particular type of volume. If you also blow dry your hair upside down (a little trick my friend taught me), then the result can seem over-the-top. I really wanted to like this mousse because the ad I saw in a magazine was very appealing. Plus, I love the cute bottle. It's very pink and girly. PS: This stuff has a pleasantly sexy scent (matches the name!)

on 8/9/2007 1:04:00 PM

I don't expect miracles on my long, straight, fine hair. I wear it in layers, and sometimes apply mousse to give it some lift, but allow for movement. This stuff definitely adds volume, and doesn't disappear in an hour like most mousses. It was a bit crunchy, though. I had to apply more sparingly than usual, or I'd end up with stiff, spiky hair. It's almost as strong as a gel. Works well, would repurchase.

on 7/22/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really do like this mousse- it gives great body and hold and I've found gives my hair shine and gloss too. I wish it made my hair big- I've got very fine hair and have tried everything to get loads of volume into it, this is a good mousse but not quite HG- definately worth a try though.
I have generally been very impressed by got2b, they're very reasonably priced and do actually do what they promise which I think is pretty rare for alot of products these days.
MmmmmI think I'm going to try the got2b volume souffle and lotion next...

Popular Styling Products