Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.8

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the hairspray counterpart of the Got 2b sexy, but every time I tried with this, it just turned my hair into straw so I never used it. Trust me, I have tried several times because of the amazing smell I want in my hair, but it just makes my hair a mess that I have to comb out...hence making me late for work or school or wherever I'm trying to go...sigh....in it's defense, there are not many good mousses out there. Even Redkens will make your hair fall flat and usually has messed up nozzles. (sad face).

on 5/3/2009 3:18:00 AM

um... WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH GREAT REVIEWS?
so... after hearing people rave about this... i decided to purchase it when it was on sale. This gives volume, but its hardly noticeable. I've tried another volumizing mousse (l'oreal studio line) which is already not too great... and i think this is even worse than that. so dissapointed.. thinking of returning it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally love Got 2 b hair products. To me, they are a cheaper version of Bed Head hair products. But this mousse didn't do anything for me. The price was great, but the smell and the mousse itself just not working for me. I'll stick with my Got 2 B fat-tastic mousse!

on 11/27/2008 1:53:00 PM

I did not like this mousse. I have fine, thin hair and it made it feel coated, dull & dry. I had volume for about 5 minutes and then my hair went flat. Will not repurchase.

on 10/9/2008 6:39:00 PM

I love volumizing products and when I saw that this product had such great reviews here I immediately went out and got it.

To date, this mousse is my favourite because:

1) Did an awesome job at giving my hair lift and volume. My hair was SO poofy I LOVE IT.
2) Smells so good. It's a lovely eau de toilette smell that's not over powering.
3) My hair feels light and volumized for 2 days until I wash it.

All volumizing product will cause a bit of frizz so I use a de-frizzing creme on top of the mouse to tame the frizz.

The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging. I think the pump is poor. Lately I've been getting liquid mousse as oppose to fluffy mousse.

This is a good mousse, but the SMELL! It smells absolutely wonderful. It reminds me of Amor Amor but ten times better. Fruity but not sickeningly sweet. Even if it didn't hold a curl (which it does) I would still use this stuff. I'm excited to try it right on my roots like a couple reviewers suggested. This mousse is very affordable. The only small drawback is that it is so volumizing that it sometimes tends to poof my hair a little more than it needs to, but using less product solves that.

on 10/9/2007 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This stuff should be called a root lifter...rubbing it into the roots, I get better lift and staying power than I ever got from the Kenra Root lifting spray, Redken Guts or TIGI Root Boost! ORIGINAL POST: OMG! This thing has saved my life. I am a product junkie and may never settle down with one routine...I am always "touching up" or trying different combos. But lately I have had to shower at the gym and get ready fast (not one of my strong suits). This mousse has seriously help minimize what I pack and my styling time. I can use just this mousse after washing and conditioning my hair. I add this in (rub it into the roots) and then spread some all over. Then I put some serum in my hands and rub them together(like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum) and scrunch. I blow dry the best I can in the gym. Bam! I actually have nice curls and get this...volume at my crown! Most times when I get ready at the gym, I either over dry my hair (poof and frizz) or end up looking like a drowned rat. This lets me partially dry AND get volume at the roots. I can't really speak to lasting power...but this gets me out of the gym and through the next few hours just fine! So bottom line is, that if I could only pack one hair product right now...2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse will be it! This will be the only styling product in my gym bag.

The smell/scent almost knocked me dead. Seriously, the scent was pow-er-ful! But over time it disappeared,luckily because I felt like I needed to explain to everyone I saw that day that "no I did not drown myself in perfume, it's my hair product, I swear!" This is my first volumizing mousse, and I was very impressed. My curly hair was so volumous! I parted it on the other side and my side bangs kind of flipped out which was soo cute! The only bad thing is that it kind of dried my hair out.

on 7/22/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really do like this mousse- it gives great body and hold and I've found gives my hair shine and gloss too. I wish it made my hair big- I've got very fine hair and have tried everything to get loads of volume into it, this is a good mousse but not quite HG- definately worth a try though.
I have generally been very impressed by got2b, they're very reasonably priced and do actually do what they promise which I think is pretty rare for alot of products these days.
MmmmmI think I'm going to try the got2b volume souffle and lotion next...

Popular Styling Products