Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

4.1

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 3/6/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like the hair spray from the same line, I've been repurchasing this mindlessly over and over again for the past few years. When used in small quantities, it's alright, but it easily gets sticky and crusty. I appreciate the scent, the fact that it (nowadays) is in a spray bottle, and the consistency of the mousse being a little thinner, but that's about it. I'm almost glad that Schwarzkopf's non-cruelty free status made me go out and start trying out different mousses, because bye bye, sticky hair!

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

on 3/24/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this product and got2b products in general. my hair is naturally really healthy so i skip around and try everything (read: whatever happens to be on sale when i'm at the drugstore) but i load up on this and tipsy every time they're on sale even though i'm a broke college student. i personally LOVE the scent. i've been asked if i'm wearing perfume, haha, but no.. it's just this!
anyway, i was blessed with stick-straight, healthy asian hair, but unfortunately, it's so straight and heavy that it has a tendency to stick to my head and has no personality of its own. it follows my head shape and hangs straight down, and i hate that! well, i've been using this for a year every time i shower and it's awesome. my hair is voluminous but not poofy and doesn't stick to my head, and results last overnight! the best part? you can't tell there's any product in my hair whatsoever! i also don't have to do anything special, i just blow dry as usual (i muss up my hair while aiming a blowdryer at it so it dries faster, no special brushing and drying or anything like that). awesome.

on 3/22/2009 12:46:00 PM

This is one the better volumizing mousses I've used but still not the greatest. I probably won't be buying again. It does make my hair feel lighter but it doesn't give me the kind of volume I really want. My hair is super fine and it does make it feel a little thicker which I like but still... I want big hair darn it!

This is a good mousse, but the SMELL! It smells absolutely wonderful. It reminds me of Amor Amor but ten times better. Fruity but not sickeningly sweet. Even if it didn't hold a curl (which it does) I would still use this stuff. I'm excited to try it right on my roots like a couple reviewers suggested. This mousse is very affordable. The only small drawback is that it is so volumizing that it sometimes tends to poof my hair a little more than it needs to, but using less product solves that.

on 1/10/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I give this a 4, even though I won't repurchase it. It is a decent priced mousse that gives a light-medium hold, and does not flatten or weigh down hair. It does what it says it will on the bottle, and that is why it gets a 4. However, I find it a tad drying on my hair and I need a more frizz control than this gives.

on 10/11/2006 4:24:00 PM

Great product! My hair is fine but thick (fine texture but a lot of it), so it's hard to get any volume into it and usually my style falls flat midday. Not today! I can't even tell I have product in my hair but it looks really full and even has more shine than usual. I'm very impressed. My only complaint: this came with no cap. Is it always sold like this? (There were several bottles at the store and none had a cap, so I'm guessing so.)

on 7/14/2006 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has Got 2 Be good because I'm generally a hair care serialist..I'll grab whatever is new or on sale in the drugstore. Mousse is a stable for me, so I've probably tried over twenty or thirty brands ..but this is the first mousse where I noticed a true difference in effectiveness, economy (a tiny bit goes a long way) and general silky feel of hair. I even buy it when it isn't on sale and THAT says a lot..

Popular Styling Products