Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/28/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although its sticky, i guessi would probably buy this again, but its ok i guess.

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

Not overly impressed with this mousse. Delivered ok volume, but my hair felt stiff and sticky, plus my scalp itched like no one's business. I did like the scent and packaging. Sadly I tossed it and will not repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I rather enjoyed this product despite the few cons about the product such as how it make my hands extremely sticky and how it continuously foamed out of the nozzle after use. If I had to I'd buy it again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

meh, this wasnt as great as people said it was. wouldnt repurchase this made my hair feel really gross, i get more volume from just blow drying my hair upside down.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

UGH!! This mousse smells really awful..like this cheap knockoff version of Tommy Girl perfume that they sell at the Canadian Superstore! I'm not sure why everyone says it smells like fruit because it doesn`t, even my boyfriend told me that my hair was really stinky after using it. I was so looking forward to using this mousse after hearing all the great reviews but after applying this product to my hair, the scent was overwhelming and I ended up getting a headache from it! Still.. I give this mousse a 3 though, the scent killed me but it still did a good job of volumizing my limp locks.

on 10/24/2007 12:21:00 PM

I think this is my favorite mousse so far. it smells lovely and gives great volume so that my hair doesn't go flat during the day. Took off one lippie for the slight build up problem.

on 8/9/2007 1:04:00 PM

I don't expect miracles on my long, straight, fine hair. I wear it in layers, and sometimes apply mousse to give it some lift, but allow for movement. This stuff definitely adds volume, and doesn't disappear in an hour like most mousses. It was a bit crunchy, though. I had to apply more sparingly than usual, or I'd end up with stiff, spiky hair. It's almost as strong as a gel. Works well, would repurchase.

on 7/22/2007 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really do like this mousse- it gives great body and hold and I've found gives my hair shine and gloss too. I wish it made my hair big- I've got very fine hair and have tried everything to get loads of volume into it, this is a good mousse but not quite HG- definately worth a try though.
I have generally been very impressed by got2b, they're very reasonably priced and do actually do what they promise which I think is pretty rare for alot of products these days.
MmmmmI think I'm going to try the got2b volume souffle and lotion next...

Popular Styling Products