Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

1.0

1 review

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seriously don't understand the generous rating for this mousse. It's beyond awful. I expected it to be half decent. I previously bought the brilliant brunette mousse which was alright. I had to chuck it, because it went bad. At least it gave me volume without any hardness and smelt amazing, like toasted coconuts and brown sugar. This mousse however smelt like defected lemon poop ... ughh ... skip out on this one. I applied it in dry hair for volume and it made my hair incredibly dry. Worst of all it made my hair super hard and tangled in this hard, dry mess. Messy straw is the perfect description. I'm all for second chances though and I decided to use it to keep my curls in from a curling iron as an alternative to hairspray. I thought it would work, because it made my hair so hard. Although it seemed promising and looked fine after I applied it, but within minutes, it weighed my hair down.

Popular Styling Products