Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 3/24/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this product and got2b products in general. my hair is naturally really healthy so i skip around and try everything (read: whatever happens to be on sale when i'm at the drugstore) but i load up on this and tipsy every time they're on sale even though i'm a broke college student. i personally LOVE the scent. i've been asked if i'm wearing perfume, haha, but no.. it's just this!
anyway, i was blessed with stick-straight, healthy asian hair, but unfortunately, it's so straight and heavy that it has a tendency to stick to my head and has no personality of its own. it follows my head shape and hangs straight down, and i hate that! well, i've been using this for a year every time i shower and it's awesome. my hair is voluminous but not poofy and doesn't stick to my head, and results last overnight! the best part? you can't tell there's any product in my hair whatsoever! i also don't have to do anything special, i just blow dry as usual (i muss up my hair while aiming a blowdryer at it so it dries faster, no special brushing and drying or anything like that). awesome.

on 10/9/2008 6:39:00 PM

I love volumizing products and when I saw that this product had such great reviews here I immediately went out and got it.

To date, this mousse is my favourite because:

1) Did an awesome job at giving my hair lift and volume. My hair was SO poofy I LOVE IT.
2) Smells so good. It's a lovely eau de toilette smell that's not over powering.
3) My hair feels light and volumized for 2 days until I wash it.

All volumizing product will cause a bit of frizz so I use a de-frizzing creme on top of the mouse to tame the frizz.

The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging. I think the pump is poor. Lately I've been getting liquid mousse as oppose to fluffy mousse.

This is a good mousse, but the SMELL! It smells absolutely wonderful. It reminds me of Amor Amor but ten times better. Fruity but not sickeningly sweet. Even if it didn't hold a curl (which it does) I would still use this stuff. I'm excited to try it right on my roots like a couple reviewers suggested. This mousse is very affordable. The only small drawback is that it is so volumizing that it sometimes tends to poof my hair a little more than it needs to, but using less product solves that.

on 10/9/2007 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This stuff should be called a root lifter...rubbing it into the roots, I get better lift and staying power than I ever got from the Kenra Root lifting spray, Redken Guts or TIGI Root Boost! ORIGINAL POST: OMG! This thing has saved my life. I am a product junkie and may never settle down with one routine...I am always "touching up" or trying different combos. But lately I have had to shower at the gym and get ready fast (not one of my strong suits). This mousse has seriously help minimize what I pack and my styling time. I can use just this mousse after washing and conditioning my hair. I add this in (rub it into the roots) and then spread some all over. Then I put some serum in my hands and rub them together(like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum) and scrunch. I blow dry the best I can in the gym. Bam! I actually have nice curls and get this...volume at my crown! Most times when I get ready at the gym, I either over dry my hair (poof and frizz) or end up looking like a drowned rat. This lets me partially dry AND get volume at the roots. I can't really speak to lasting power...but this gets me out of the gym and through the next few hours just fine! So bottom line is, that if I could only pack one hair product right now...2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse will be it! This will be the only styling product in my gym bag.

I tried this while growing out my fine, wavy hair. My hairdresser told me to stop figting the waves and gave it a cut to make the most of it. She told me to try a mousse. It gives my fine hair enough body to do it's wave, curl thing and not go limp by the end of the day. I usually put it on at/near the roots, but my hair is short, so it basically ends up everywhere. After blow-drying, I reapply a bit and scrunch and end up with nice waves. I can't comment on crunchiness because always need hairspray as well. Great product. I don't like it when I can smell my hair product all day. This one has a light scent that disappates fairly quickly.

on 7/16/2007 9:12:00 PM

I'm always searching for new volumizing products for my fine, thin hair and picked this up after reading some of the reviews. I really wanted a Sebastian mousse, but I gave up after searching for a couple weeks. I figured Got 2 Be was worth a shot, especially since it's less than $5. It gives my hair great volume without being too sticky, even on mornings when I don't blow dry. I think I will repurchase, but, like I said, I'm always looking for the next great thing . . .

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This mousse has become my HG! I had been using Kenra Extra mousse for years which loved. Now I've found this for half the price!! I have short, thin, slightly wavy hair. I blow-dry upside down with a small, round metal brush, and finish with Tresemme hairspray. The combination is perfect for me. I have gotten so many compliments since I used this mousse!!

on 6/21/2007 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick, wavy-permed hair and absolutely love this stuff. I've gone through probably 4 or 5 bottles now. I squirt a little into the palm of my hand, and it does this neat little fizzing action and then it GROWS! Don't be deceived by the fizzing, however - the mousse has a great creamy texture, very unlike other "crunchy" mousses I've tried. I always squirt a generous amount into my palm, wait for it to rise, and then dispense bit-by-bit through my hair. This mousse doesn't liquify AT ALL in my hands, either! This also means that a little goes a long way, not that that matters too much since this stuff is super affordable. Defines my waves but doesn't leave my hair stiff or crunchy at all. And volume? Definitely!! I apply to damp hair upside down. I get volume at my roots and I notice a significant increase in overall volume as well. HIGHLY recommended!

on 3/26/2007 3:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm gonna give it a 5 for now, but I will change it if something goes wrong. I have used this only one time. I have wavy hair that tends to lose most of its volume on the rare occasions I blow it dry. While it didn't hold in my waves like I expected it to (most of them fall out during drying), it did give me really great root volume. The best part is that it feels like there is no product in it. It's still as soft as it would be without it. Nice stuff and a really inexpensive mistake if it doesn't work for you. Good consistency too.

on 3/12/2007 1:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

WELL.....I bought this after seeing the MUA reviews, and I can't say Im disappointed! This is honestly the BEST volumizing PRODUCT I have tried. Frederic Fekkai's mousse did absolutely nothing for me (and it stinks), Garnier Fructis is "ok", although it is a bit runny, and Tigi Bedhead's Thick Massive hair never did the trick either. This makes my blowouts last longer, gives tons of volume, and as others noted....a little goes a LONG way. I'm gushing but I just can't believe a drugstore product does this! I love that I wake up the next morning and my hair's not completely flat, even after a full night's sleep. will buy again....and again...and again

Popular Styling Products