Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seriously don't understand the generous rating for this mousse. It's beyond awful. I expected it to be half decent. I previously bought the brilliant brunette mousse which was alright. I had to chuck it, because it went bad. At least it gave me volume without any hardness and smelt amazing, like toasted coconuts and brown sugar. This mousse however smelt like defected lemon poop ... ughh ... skip out on this one. I applied it in dry hair for volume and it made my hair incredibly dry. Worst of all it made my hair super hard and tangled in this hard, dry mess. Messy straw is the perfect description. I'm all for second chances though and I decided to use it to keep my curls in from a curling iron as an alternative to hairspray. I thought it would work, because it made my hair so hard. Although it seemed promising and looked fine after I applied it, but within minutes, it weighed my hair down.

on 11/27/2008 1:53:00 PM

I did not like this mousse. I have fine, thin hair and it made it feel coated, dull & dry. I had volume for about 5 minutes and then my hair went flat. Will not repurchase.

This stuff totally dried out my hair and made it look very dull. It provided some volume at the roots, but the rest of my hair just hanged limp and stringy. I also found that if I applied it on dry hair, it made it tangle.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

Not overly impressed with this mousse. Delivered ok volume, but my hair felt stiff and sticky, plus my scalp itched like no one's business. I did like the scent and packaging. Sadly I tossed it and will not repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

meh, this wasnt as great as people said it was. wouldnt repurchase this made my hair feel really gross, i get more volume from just blow drying my hair upside down.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the hairspray counterpart of the Got 2b sexy, but every time I tried with this, it just turned my hair into straw so I never used it. Trust me, I have tried several times because of the amazing smell I want in my hair, but it just makes my hair a mess that I have to comb out...hence making me late for work or school or wherever I'm trying to go...sigh....in it's defense, there are not many good mousses out there. Even Redkens will make your hair fall flat and usually has messed up nozzles. (sad face).

on 5/3/2009 3:18:00 AM

um... WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH GREAT REVIEWS?
so... after hearing people rave about this... i decided to purchase it when it was on sale. This gives volume, but its hardly noticeable. I've tried another volumizing mousse (l'oreal studio line) which is already not too great... and i think this is even worse than that. so dissapointed.. thinking of returning it.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally love Got 2 b hair products. To me, they are a cheaper version of Bed Head hair products. But this mousse didn't do anything for me. The price was great, but the smell and the mousse itself just not working for me. I'll stick with my Got 2 B fat-tastic mousse!

Popular Styling Products