Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/24/2006 8:29:00 PM

Hair type: long, baby-fine, flat, extremely hard to style
I am always too lazy to add a new product unless this product ROCKS! I used to think that there is always a trade-off: the product either adds volume, but makes hair crunchy/sticky/impossible to comb through, or gives flat but sleek hair. This is the first product that proves I was wrong! It gives tons of volume and shine and hair combs through very easily. A a drugstore price, you must try this! continued >>

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

on 10/9/2007 1:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

UPDATE: This stuff should be called a root lifter...rubbing it into the roots, I get better lift and staying power than I ever got from the Kenra Root lifting spray, Redken Guts or TIGI Root Boost! ORIGINAL POST: OMG! This thing has saved my life. I am a product junkie and may never settle down with one routine...I am always "touching up" or trying different combos. But lately I have had to shower at the gym and get ready fast (not one of my strong suits). This mousse has seriously help minimize what I pack and my styling time. I can use just this mousse after washing and conditioning my hair. I add this in (rub it into the roots) and then spread some all over. Then I put some serum in my hands and rub them together(like Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum) and scrunch. I blow dry the best I can in the gym. Bam! I actually have nice curls and get this...volume at my crown! Most times when I get ready at the gym, I either over dry my hair (poof and frizz) or end up looking like a drowned rat. This lets me partially dry AND get volume at the roots. I can't really speak to lasting power...but this gets me out of the gym and through the next few hours just fine! So bottom line is, that if I could only pack one hair product right now...2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse will be it! This will be the only styling product in my gym bag.

i have very fine asian hair and not a lot of it. this product is amazing. it gives great volume, without looking like you've put mousse into your hair. i can run my fingers through my hair and there is no hardness.. this is definitely a keeper as it works great and is inexpensive

on 7/14/2006 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has Got 2 Be good because I'm generally a hair care serialist..I'll grab whatever is new or on sale in the drugstore. Mousse is a stable for me, so I've probably tried over twenty or thirty brands ..but this is the first mousse where I noticed a true difference in effectiveness, economy (a tiny bit goes a long way) and general silky feel of hair. I even buy it when it isn't on sale and THAT says a lot..

The smell/scent almost knocked me dead. Seriously, the scent was pow-er-ful! But over time it disappeared,luckily because I felt like I needed to explain to everyone I saw that day that "no I did not drown myself in perfume, it's my hair product, I swear!" This is my first volumizing mousse, and I was very impressed. My curly hair was so volumous! I parted it on the other side and my side bangs kind of flipped out which was soo cute! The only bad thing is that it kind of dried my hair out.

Though it doesn't give me *quite* as much volume as I wanted, it works pretty damn well anyway. Makes my hair feel light and bouncy. The smell of this stuff is heavenly. It's like a light floral French perfume. I don't know what it is but I'd love to wear it bottled. For only $5, this stuff beats some of the high-end brands I use. If you're on a budget; why not give it a try?

on 3/4/2007 11:56:00 AM

Bought this product based off the reviews here, and so far, loving it! It sinks into hair easily, but gives tons of volume. I have long, permed hair, so I've learned to become wary of mousses that leave my hair and curls crunchy, but this doesn't do that at all. After wrapping my hair, I use a small ball of it and apply it to my roots and blow dry, and the results have so far been fantastic. At $5+ at my local CVS, I think this might be a product I buy over and over again.

Warning: foams up into a pretty thick and tangible foam. When dispensing, watch out for pumping out too much!

on 3/6/2017 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Like the hair spray from the same line, I've been repurchasing this mindlessly over and over again for the past few years. When used in small quantities, it's alright, but it easily gets sticky and crusty. I appreciate the scent, the fact that it (nowadays) is in a spray bottle, and the consistency of the mousse being a little thinner, but that's about it. I'm almost glad that Schwarzkopf's non-cruelty free status made me go out and start trying out different mousses, because bye bye, sticky hair!

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

Popular Styling Products