Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by age: 44-55
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This mousse has become my HG! I had been using Kenra Extra mousse for years which loved. Now I've found this for half the price!! I have short, thin, slightly wavy hair. I blow-dry upside down with a small, round metal brush, and finish with Tresemme hairspray. The combination is perfect for me. I have gotten so many compliments since I used this mousse!!

on 3/16/2007 11:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I don't usually like rating hair products after one try, because it usually comes back to bite me in the butt. You know... "good hair-karma" over! (Not that I believe in that stuff.)Anyway, I bought this becuz I saw the great reviews here, and becuz I am always in search of the magic potion that will one day transform my baby-fine hair into the mane I've always longed for. I don't think I've actually found that product yet, but this mousse actually impressed me today! I paid $5.99 at CVS, and got a trial size matching gel to boot. (I will try that tomorrow.) I like this mousse becuz it did give me the volume it promised, and it did it all without making my hair sticky, hard, or tacky. One thing I can't stand is a hair product that makes my hair feel like it's loaded down with dirt! Got2Be's mousse gave me a "Good Hair Day!" How can a gal complain about that?I always come back and edit my reviews when a product makes a good first impression, and then- for whatever reason- heads completely south. I still think my favorite mousse is Paul Mitchell's Sculpting Foam (the coconut fragrance alone is to die for), but I need to give this one a few more test runs before I decide. Stay tuned...EDIT 3/21/07: Okay, I'm back with more info! This is a very good mousse, better than the styling lotion with the same name. I have used it more than a few times now, and it does give my hair visible volume every time- without stickiness or a heavy feeling. I still think I would repurchase. (Keeping this at 4 lippies, tho, becuz although it is pretty good for a d/s product, it still is not HG for my hair.) continued >>

on 3/13/2007 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Well, I'm going to be the nay-sayer here. I hated this mousse. It didn't disperse well in my fine hair whether it was damp or wet or even dry(yes I tried all 3 ways before returning). It did add some volume but it also made my head itch especially on the second day so I couldn't wait to wash my hair. And on the second day I noticed big clumps of mousse which then flaked into an ugly mess. I was enticed by the price and the easy availabilty of this product but I won't be seduced again. I thought this product was crap.

on 7/14/2006 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This has Got 2 Be good because I'm generally a hair care serialist..I'll grab whatever is new or on sale in the drugstore. Mousse is a stable for me, so I've probably tried over twenty or thirty brands ..but this is the first mousse where I noticed a true difference in effectiveness, economy (a tiny bit goes a long way) and general silky feel of hair. I even buy it when it isn't on sale and THAT says a lot..

Popular Styling Products