Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by age: 36-43
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.9

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 3/30/2011 2:58:00 PM

I have fine, super straight no volume hair and use a volumizing mousse every day. I don't know if I got a bad bottle of this but no matter how hard I shake the can the mousse comes out all watery and runny and it gives no volume and my hair was left feeling straw like. I threw the can out and don't plan on trying this stuff again, I'll stick with my Dove body & lift mousse which does a nice job.

on 11/27/2008 1:53:00 PM

I did not like this mousse. I have fine, thin hair and it made it feel coated, dull & dry. I had volume for about 5 minutes and then my hair went flat. Will not repurchase.

on 11/7/2008 1:40:00 PM

I bought this a few weeks ago in an attempt to get some volume in my hair after a major hair cut change - straight, long blonde mostly one layer to at my shoulders and layered... not a good choice for my fine, thin, hair that does "flips" outward at my neck. I tried four different root lifters and three different mousses and this is the only one that gave me some volume and controlled the irritating 'flips' around my neck. It did make my hair a bit stiff, but I'd rather have that than the 'flips' and separating like I have when I don't use this. GREAT PRODUCT!

on 1/10/2008 1:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I give this a 4, even though I won't repurchase it. It is a decent priced mousse that gives a light-medium hold, and does not flatten or weigh down hair. It does what it says it will on the bottle, and that is why it gets a 4. However, I find it a tad drying on my hair and I need a more frizz control than this gives.

I tried this while growing out my fine, wavy hair. My hairdresser told me to stop figting the waves and gave it a cut to make the most of it. She told me to try a mousse. It gives my fine hair enough body to do it's wave, curl thing and not go limp by the end of the day. I usually put it on at/near the roots, but my hair is short, so it basically ends up everywhere. After blow-drying, I reapply a bit and scrunch and end up with nice waves. I can't comment on crunchiness because always need hairspray as well. Great product. I don't like it when I can smell my hair product all day. This one has a light scent that disappates fairly quickly.

This mousse survived the bedhead test...the next morning I still had volume in my hair and it didn't turn greasy overnight, like others I have tried. GREAT product!! It leaves my hair feeling normal and not gummy, or hard. I would recommend it for anyone with fine, limp hair.

on 2/28/2007 7:59:00 AM

This is the best volumizing mousse ever! I would say that it is the best drugstore mousse, however, I can't even find a salon product that does as well as this does. It gives tons of volume to my very long, fine hair. My hair stays volumized as well and does not go flat by lunchtime. I am very, very impressed with this product and will continue to purchase it and recommend it. I am so glad that I decided to give this product a try; usually anything that I purchase for my hair at the drugstore turns out to be not what I expected, but this product certainly exceeded my expectations. Another plus is that it isn't a bit sticky or heavy feeling, and does not leave my hair feeling coated. Definitely a keeper with me - give this one a try!

on 9/22/2006 7:12:00 AM

Best. Volumizing. Product. Ever. Put this on wet hair and blew out w/a big round brush and I had HUGE, soft, bouncy, shiny hair - not stiff or drying at all. Smoothed the top layers out w/a flat iron, and my hair has never looked better. BOGOF at Walgreen's too. Get this if you have fine, flat, limp hair - you will not be sorry!

Popular Styling Products