Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by age: 19-24
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

3.7

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 10/22/2010 2:33:00 AM

I am a mousse junkie, because I have extremely fine hair without volume. I am serious NO VOLUME at all. When I wake up in the morning I need to make someting to my hair because it is so limp, nothing. Sometimes I am so frustrated. So, I am trying to use every product which can help me to create volume.
I really liked this mousse. It was God-send to me.... I always used it with hotrollers. However, it takes so much time... I need to damp my hair, then apply mouse, then blowdry it, then hotrollers. I needed extra hour and half for my hair... This was hard especially in the morning. That's why I switched to fluid root-lifters.
This mouse is good for volume, this gives soft volume without helmet head, however, it tends to be sticky. Not even hair, but my head's skin. I noticed that my hair became dirty quicker with it. But if you need very voluminious hair for special occasion, this mousse is the best! Believe me, I tried many of them!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I rather enjoyed this product despite the few cons about the product such as how it make my hands extremely sticky and how it continuously foamed out of the nozzle after use. If I had to I'd buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really liked the fruity scent but it made my hair sticky and gross.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really liked the hairspray counterpart of the Got 2b sexy, but every time I tried with this, it just turned my hair into straw so I never used it. Trust me, I have tried several times because of the amazing smell I want in my hair, but it just makes my hair a mess that I have to comb out...hence making me late for work or school or wherever I'm trying to go...sigh....in it's defense, there are not many good mousses out there. Even Redkens will make your hair fall flat and usually has messed up nozzles. (sad face).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally love Got 2 b hair products. To me, they are a cheaper version of Bed Head hair products. But this mousse didn't do anything for me. The price was great, but the smell and the mousse itself just not working for me. I'll stick with my Got 2 B fat-tastic mousse!

on 3/24/2009 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love this product and got2b products in general. my hair is naturally really healthy so i skip around and try everything (read: whatever happens to be on sale when i'm at the drugstore) but i load up on this and tipsy every time they're on sale even though i'm a broke college student. i personally LOVE the scent. i've been asked if i'm wearing perfume, haha, but no.. it's just this!
anyway, i was blessed with stick-straight, healthy asian hair, but unfortunately, it's so straight and heavy that it has a tendency to stick to my head and has no personality of its own. it follows my head shape and hangs straight down, and i hate that! well, i've been using this for a year every time i shower and it's awesome. my hair is voluminous but not poofy and doesn't stick to my head, and results last overnight! the best part? you can't tell there's any product in my hair whatsoever! i also don't have to do anything special, i just blow dry as usual (i muss up my hair while aiming a blowdryer at it so it dries faster, no special brushing and drying or anything like that). awesome.

on 3/22/2009 12:46:00 PM

This is one the better volumizing mousses I've used but still not the greatest. I probably won't be buying again. It does make my hair feel lighter but it doesn't give me the kind of volume I really want. My hair is super fine and it does make it feel a little thicker which I like but still... I want big hair darn it!

on 2/10/2009 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I bought this last week and have used it once. I bought it to replace my Charles Worthington Big Hair mousse, which appears to have been discontinued at Shoppers Drug Mart. What I like about this mousse is that it doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy at all. What I don't like about it is that it doesn't really volumize on its own. I apply it, blowdry my hair, and at that point it doesn't look any different than if I hadn't put any product in my hair at all. It does, however, make my hair really light and soft so that it fluffs up a lot easier when I go to style it, but I do still have to fuss with it and play with it a lot before it looks volumized and I can spray it into place. I want something that volumizes a lot on its own, without me having to tease it up to give it lift. It's not a bad product, but I'm looking for something really good for when I want to do my hair really nice, and this just isn't quite good enough for that. My search continues.
Edit 05/07/2009: I'm bumping this down to a 2/5. I'm finding it does tend to leave my hair feeling a bit coarse and still gives me minimal volume. I'm now liking TRESemme's Thermal Creations mousse the best.

on 10/9/2008 6:39:00 PM

I love volumizing products and when I saw that this product had such great reviews here I immediately went out and got it.

To date, this mousse is my favourite because:

1) Did an awesome job at giving my hair lift and volume. My hair was SO poofy I LOVE IT.
2) Smells so good. It's a lovely eau de toilette smell that's not over powering.
3) My hair feels light and volumized for 2 days until I wash it.

All volumizing product will cause a bit of frizz so I use a de-frizzing creme on top of the mouse to tame the frizz.

The only thing I don't like about this product is its packaging. I think the pump is poor. Lately I've been getting liquid mousse as oppose to fluffy mousse.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

UGH!! This mousse smells really awful..like this cheap knockoff version of Tommy Girl perfume that they sell at the Canadian Superstore! I'm not sure why everyone says it smells like fruit because it doesn`t, even my boyfriend told me that my hair was really stinky after using it. I was so looking forward to using this mousse after hearing all the great reviews but after applying this product to my hair, the scent was overwhelming and I ended up getting a headache from it! Still.. I give this mousse a 3 though, the scent killed me but it still did a good job of volumizing my limp locks.

Popular Styling Products