Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

2.9

Aqua, VP/VA Copolymer, Propane/Butane/Isobutane, Polyquaternium 16, Polyquaternium-4, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethoxydiglycol, Propylene Glycol, PVP, Panthenol, Benzophenone-4, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glucose, Butylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Urtica Dioica, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol.

on 4/28/2013 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Although its sticky, i guessi would probably buy this again, but its ok i guess.

on 4/22/2012 12:20:00 AM

I apply this to about 80% wet hair, at the roots, and blow-dry normally (not upside down, no brush), just scrunching with my fingers. My hair is very slightly wavy and flat/fine but with a large amount of hair.

I love the effect this mousse gives. Noticeable lift in roots (full marks for me in this category as my super-fine hair has resisted teasing and most products), and a texturized finish that holds the volume in place. It makes my hair look a little drier and feel rougher, but I don't mind as I love the slightly messy bedhead look it gives. I took off a lipstick anyways for that reason, because that does make the product less versatile (not able to achieve that super sleek look). I don't use this on days I want straight hair as it makes it look a bit rough and takes away shine.The volume and texture lasts close to all day for me.

Overall- I would purchase again. I also love the scent to this.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

meh, this wasnt as great as people said it was. wouldnt repurchase this made my hair feel really gross, i get more volume from just blow drying my hair upside down.

on 5/3/2009 3:18:00 AM

um... WHY DOES THIS HAVE SUCH GREAT REVIEWS?
so... after hearing people rave about this... i decided to purchase it when it was on sale. This gives volume, but its hardly noticeable. I've tried another volumizing mousse (l'oreal studio line) which is already not too great... and i think this is even worse than that. so dissapointed.. thinking of returning it.

on 1/23/2009 9:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I seriously don't understand the generous rating for this mousse. It's beyond awful. I expected it to be half decent. I previously bought the brilliant brunette mousse which was alright. I had to chuck it, because it went bad. At least it gave me volume without any hardness and smelt amazing, like toasted coconuts and brown sugar. This mousse however smelt like defected lemon poop ... ughh ... skip out on this one. I applied it in dry hair for volume and it made my hair incredibly dry. Worst of all it made my hair super hard and tangled in this hard, dry mess. Messy straw is the perfect description. I'm all for second chances though and I decided to use it to keep my curls in from a curling iron as an alternative to hairspray. I thought it would work, because it made my hair so hard. Although it seemed promising and looked fine after I applied it, but within minutes, it weighed my hair down.

The smell/scent almost knocked me dead. Seriously, the scent was pow-er-ful! But over time it disappeared,luckily because I felt like I needed to explain to everyone I saw that day that "no I did not drown myself in perfume, it's my hair product, I swear!" This is my first volumizing mousse, and I was very impressed. My curly hair was so volumous! I parted it on the other side and my side bangs kind of flipped out which was soo cute! The only bad thing is that it kind of dried my hair out.

Though it doesn't give me *quite* as much volume as I wanted, it works pretty damn well anyway. Makes my hair feel light and bouncy. The smell of this stuff is heavenly. It's like a light floral French perfume. I don't know what it is but I'd love to wear it bottled. For only $5, this stuff beats some of the high-end brands I use. If you're on a budget; why not give it a try?

Popular Styling Products