Dove Summer Glow

3.3

I bought the EU version in medium-dark and I'm very pale..(don't know aside from packaging if it's different in quality from US version). this is HG!! I use the St. Moriz self tanner in medium but will try the dark too.......and two days after my tan is slightly fading I'll go with this stuff!! Omg!! I use it in the morning after shower and it's drying very fast.... It's moisturizing, not smelling bad at all!!! It gives me a great bronze natural color (over the self tan from earlier) and my hands, chest and feet look great as this are the parts which fade the quickest. Would be careful to use this over pale skin in the dark version, they have a lighter maybe to give you a slight color but this is awesome as I would have to apply my self tan every 3-4 days but now I go over a week with this with a even tan... highly recommend!!!

I gave it a second chance when I got another bottle in case the other one was expired etc it smells nice initially but then has that weird smell come through a little while later that lingers until you take a shower.

I'm deathly pale; I've never met anyone else paler than I am in all my life and at most, this lotion makes me look slightly yellow after a week of daily application post-shower. Regret re-purchasing, now I'm stuck with a massive bottle of weird-smelling lotion. But I will say it's nicely moisturizing.

I am so happy with this stuff!!! I am soon surprised how much I have fallen in love with it! I had originally bought this to go with my fake bake self tan to help maintain the colour of the self tan but I find this is even better then all other real fake tanners! I've tried everything going St tropez, fake bake, xen tan, skinny tan,bondi Sands..and this beats them all in my eyes. The other self tanners are great but can have color build up and can go darker and dry the skin out and I'm just to lazy to keep up with all the preping and maintaining, I bought this in medium to dark even though I am really fair skinned, and after 3 uses I am soo tanned and it just looks 100% better then all the other tanners I've used because it is hydrating and a self tanner in one my skin looks golden brown and the tan is really smooth and even and my skin is hydrated, no streaks and I even missed big spots on my arms, will use this all year round now and it's so cheap to buy, and I don't have to worry about colour build up or streaking anymore :)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

It's really good value for the price (got mine sooo cheap like $3aud on sale) and it does the job but it's not a great tanner. Smells pretty bad.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I smother myself in body lotion first, then a coat of this. I love it!!! No residual stink and no tandoori skin!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I am currently using dove summer glow moisteriser in med/dark and am loving it! It's perfect for a bit of colour thru winter and in the summer I imagine it would be perfect to build a darker colour too. I applied it after a shower for 2 nights in a row and I now only need to touch up every 3 or 4 days. I don't end up with patchy hands and orange knuckles with this like I did when I used to use self tans that you wait to develop then wash off. And no stained bedding with this either!

I exfoliated before use, but it still left horrible streaks! I tried several times with different methods to get this off, but ended up getting it evened out with a spray tan :/ Maybe it works better on darker skinned people? Either way, I think I prefer to stay ghostly until I can find where to buy my old self tanner again...

I have pake scandinavian skin. To get an actual result with this prodyct i use the one for medium to dark skin and i add 2 coats after each other. I apply the first layer after shower and after its absorbed i do the second layer. This works for me when i already have a bit of tan underneath. Otherwise even eith 2 layers and applying for 3 days straight it doesnt give much of a result. The price is good but i wouldnt buy it again cos i simply dont see the result..

I like this gradual tanner it applies well and it is moisturizing however I do not like the smell that develops along with the tan. the packaging is good it looks like any other dove lotion. this would be the perfect gradual tanner if the smell wasn't so bad, it makes you smell dirty, i wouldn't call it the typical fake tan smell but another smell i cannot explain.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Gosh... What a nightmare! I was looking for a gradual self-tan-I was running out of my beloved Lancaster one and I thought for some reason that it would be a good idea to change... I seem to remember that I tried that in the past and I remember it didn't really smell that bad, so I thought I should try that again.
Well, it actually felt very sticky on application (I don't remember it being so sticky when it was first launched, so perhaps they have changed the formulation or something?) that I actually had to have another shower to get rid of it. I mean, really very sticky. As for the smell, well it doesn't really smell of self-tan a lot (the smell if actually fairly pleasant) but frankly, I couldn't stand the stickiness, so I can't even say whether you can tan nicely with this thing or not.
Not a good product for me - yes it's cheap, but perhaps try Lancaster's gradual tanner. It does a magnificent job, and it's not sticky at all. I don't think I will buy that again...