Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray

Got2B 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray

Dimethyl Ether, Alcohol Denat. Aqua, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Panthenol, Isopropyl Myristate, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this as a part of a set. It came w this hairspray, a little can of volume powder & a pink FHI mini hairdryer + 2 coupons for money off got2b products for $25. This would've been great except I started to use the hairspray & it wouldn't spray after doing one side of my head. So I'm out for the hairspray. And Kroger & CVS do not carry it any longer. So I ended up w got2b body manic hairspray & daddy got me the mousse too coz he didn't kno what he was getting but yeah my can didn't look anything like this pic it was cute it was metallic hot pink. It smelled amazing too I just giving it a low rating becoz of the inconvenience & spit packaging. I love got2b the stuff I've tried it's like a DS version of TIGI Bedhead. Cute gimmicky products but they actually work. I will buy more from them ESP since I got some coupons!

on 10/23/2016 11:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My can looks completely different from the one pictured. The re-designed packaging looks more flirty and less trashy as a solid hot pink. Smart move on Schwarzkopf's part because it got my attention. Anyway, I see the most recent review was from 2014 so allow me to add a current one: LOVE IT!!! This is my HG hairspray and I'm thrilled it's at a drugstore price! I've tried a few high end ones and even the cult classic Elnett and not been that impressed. I am happy to report that because of this hairspray I am able to enjoy my cute new choppy bob because my sideswept bangs STAY side swept ALL. DAY. My only con with this product is that the scent isn't that great (not as strong as some others I've tried,) but it doesn't linger either. Basically this product delivers on all the claims listed on the back and really, that's all any of us want out of beauty products. There were tons of positive reviews for this on Ulta's site and that's what made me give it a try. SO GLAD I did.

on 10/25/2014 11:13:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This hair spray holds a tease very nicely and not sticky feeling. I'm used to most got 2b products to be sticky and just crunchy feeling on my hair, but this one was actually nice. This does have a very strong smell but I don't mind. It seems like whenever I tease my hair and spray it over it and spray a decent amount, I looks like it just starts poofing up by itself, and creates volume. It gives me that air bounce effect which I like. It looks great espesially on my natural wavy thick coarse hair. Price for an 9 oz was about $7, it's pretty worth it though.

on 7/12/2014 7:48:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This hairspray is quite a bit less hold than the glued hairspray, but is workable and very flexible. Its not easy to overdo it and I find it user friendly and makes it easy to define layers and add volume. It definitely won't give you loads of volume by itself, but it holds a tease nicely. It lasts about a school day, not as long as the glued hairspray. Overall, it does what it says it does.

For those sensitive with scents, you might not like that this has a strong chemical/flowery scent. It does not linger very long, however. Its the only reason I took off a rating.

on 11/7/2013 7:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my second bottle. At first i really loved it, good hold and everything but I kind of falled out of love with this product. The nozzle kept clogging and it was hard to clean, also made my hair really dry the next day. I'll not repurchase for now.

The smell do not disturb me and the hold is ok. Like al the Got 2 Be products, the packaging is nice !

A very good hairspray that doesn't make your hair stick together and feel crispy. Instead it leaves your hair light and bouncy. I don't understand the comments on the smell. I find it very good: smells of berries. Also the application is very good. The product is distributed very thinly, like a mist.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is how I currently use hairspray... I curl my hair in sections, and while I'm curling each section I mist it with a bit of hair spray, unwind and move on to the next until each section is curled. I then give it a light all over mist and let that dry. Finally I got back and brush out my hair. This gives a light curl to my ends and defines my layers and usually lasts all day.

This hairspray works perfectly for that purpose. It adds volume and can still be brushed through pretty easily. If I want extra hold I just go back and spray again, not brush through obviously. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky and combined with a thickening gel prior to blowdrying, I really think it does a good job of adding volume to my hair which is fine and difficult to style.

I don't mind the smell of this at all, and once it is dried I don't really detect a scent at all. I paid around $4 for a bottle of this and it will last a while. Good deal.

on 10/19/2012 2:29:00 AM

I usually love the Got2b products, but I honestly do not like this hairspray at all. It smells terrible and it doesn't hold or help with volume. My hair is flat and flying away within 30 minutes, even after using more than anyone should normally have to use. I've given this hairspray more than it's fair share of time hoping maybe it was just my hair being horrible, but no. Honestly the suave touchable finish, extra hold works ten times better than this hairspray does and it's half the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

One of the best volumizing hairsprays I've tried! I don't have to tease my hair much when I use this because it holds volume well. The smell isn't nauseating, which I appreciate. It comes in a big can for a low price, so I can't complain about either of those. It doesn't make my hair feel crunchy or hard and it keeps flyaways down. It also doesn't break me out, which most hairsprays do, so I'm very happy!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The staying power is not long enough. I have a lot of hair and it is thick too and I guess that is why it would not hold for very long, its probably too heavy to hold. It held my loose curls for only three hours and then it turned into waves and mind you, my hair is naturally curly so it has texture. I would have to spray the whole bottle for it to hold. It smells good though.

Popular Styling Products