The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial WashTea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Viscosity Modifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Polyquaternium-10 (Hair Conditioner), Sodium Salicylate (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Yellow 5 (Colour), Blue 1 (Colour).

on 11/11/2016 10:09:00 AM

this stuff has changed my skin!! I have fairly oily and acne-prone teenager skin and it works wonders for me. It has prevented so many breakouts and has dried my skin the perfect amount. My skin looks amazing with very few breakouts thanks to this.

on 11/9/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cleanser out on a limb because my skin has been breaking out to much lately. I haven't had problems with acne in 3 years and now because of the stress, now I'm struggling again with disturbing pimples, mostly on my the area of by cheekbones. This product seemed to do its job perfectly at first, it visibly minimized my pores and got rid of a few pimples. Now..I have red and big ones...Somehow I think this product may keep acne under control if it's used along other products from the Tea Tree range and not my itself. Overall, I would buy this again, but use it along one of its range "mates".

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

At first, I thought it was great. It controlled my oily skin a bit and saw my pores slightly smaller. I thought using it longer, the results would be better, but were not. It dried my skin a lot. Then he had to apply oils to counteract. Now, I use it only at night with an intense moisturizer, because I made the mistake of buying a huge bottle.

on 8/18/2016 7:27:00 PM

This was a useless product. I was hoping it would do something to my blemished skin, but it has LITERALLY done nothing. A drugstore facial wash would have done the job much better. I will not be repurchasing again, and I won't recommend it to someone with acne prone skin. It was just a waste of my money.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this product! I don't have acne but I do have pimples and it helps a lot, especially if I use it with the toner from the same range. It has a strong scent but it no longer bothers me.

on 7/30/2016 11:21:00 PM

I used the whole Tea Tree range from Bodyshop including the cleanser, toner, pimple oil & moisturizer. Prior to using this range, I have occasional breakouts during menstruation but that's it. No pimples, no scars, no nothing. My face could be considered flawless. However, after using this range for quite some time, I started having reaaallllyyy bad breakouts on my forehead then it moved to my cheeks. Now I'm having scars from the breakouts & also acne on my face. Maybe it reacts violently on my skin.

I'm never repurchasing this product ever again.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have oily skin with many closed comedones and slight redness on my cheeks, dark circles beneath my eyes and clogged pores; I get a few breakouts here and there but my main issue is more with skin texture and quality, rather than acne. I had high hopes for this cleanser, since the toner was decent and my roommate raves about the benefits of tea tree oil, but it literally did nothing for my skin. Literally nothing! Not good, or bad.

I like the scent, and I didn't have any trouble with dryness or anything like that, so I use it as a double cleanser (after my first wash with my cream cleanser) if my skin doesn't feel clean. But, I just looked on Paula's Choice (beautypedia) and it turns out this cleanser--and the entire "tea tree" line includes tons of harmful ingredients that irritate the skin. I am in the middle of a skin regimen overhaul and will definitely be throwing this guy in the trash! Not the worst product out there, but highly suggest to look into other options for a cleanser.

on 6/1/2016 4:26:00 AM

NOT FOR NORMAL SKIN!
Only for oily skin because its very drying. Im normal skin and hade few bumps and pimples, thought this can clear them up since its tea tree bt weong move. My skin bcme very very dry and flaky, didnt clear any pimples, instead, a few more bumps appeared

I had great hopes that this would help clear my skin up. I persevered for a long while with it but didn't really notice an appreciable difference.

on 4/16/2016 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Since i love the toner and the actual tea tree oil, i thought this facial wash will work on me. So i grab the travel size one that comes in a little pouch so i can bring it for gym. But hell, this BURNS so bad. Like burning, not cooling whatsoever. I used it twice within few days, and my skin flared up. I always have bumps around my forehead that WERE getting better, but once i use this, the bumps show up more, and the both side of my forehead that was completely okay, suddenly have 4 inflamed bumps on each side. Plus, i got this under the surface acne on top of my right cheek which is painful to touch. Also, i get more blackhead on my nose, and TWO inflamed whitehead there, just by using this. I might use this to cleanse my brushes, won't wash my face ever again with this.