3.3

$18.00 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

2 months ago

Tea Tree oil has been proven to be just as effective as antibiotics at clearing acne at concentrations of 5%. I recommend this product completely, it must have a 5% concentration because it cleared my skin up completely with twice daily use. I used it for years, and any time I stopped, I would break out again. I think the trick is to leave it on your skin for a moment or two, so that the tea tree gets right in to your pores. I no longer use it as my skin has calmed down now I'm in my 40's, but for anyone suffering with acne, which can be so awful, give it a try. You need to wait around 6 weeks for results, but then the clear skin just continues.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

1.0

a year ago

Made me breakout. It made my acnes worse. I tried to stop and continue it after 2 weeks but nothing really happens, it destroyed my face.

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

2 years ago

This product made me break out at first and my skin was extremely dry after washing, which never happens. I realized I was using a bit too much so I used a pea sized amount and my skin felt better. It has helped with acne but nothing amazing. I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I think Cetaphil works best for my skin.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

2 years ago

I really enjoy this face wash. It really does control oil and completely eliminate acne like no one's business. It will last forever because one bottle comes with a ton of product. The only downside of this (and it's mostly just due to my overly sensitive skin) is that it can make the face look red and irritated right after washing because of how powerful it is. I'm going to try using it only at night and a more mild cleanser in the mornings and see how that works.

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I love this cleansing for my oily acne-prone skin. It helps controlling my acne and reduces my pores and black spots.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

I'm a fan. This face wash is a great buy at $5 for a trial size and it gets my skin clean without breaking me out or irritating my skin. It lasts awhile too. I'd definitely repurchase and have twice so far now. No complaints.

About reviewer (448 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

2 years ago

Good for acne prone skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0
from

2 years ago

Dried out my face; when I tried reusing as a body wash, it made my back acne worse.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

I have 41 years old and suffer from acne and cystic acne and have oily skin. This really helps keep my acne and oil down tremendously. This really helped my complexion clear up and keep my breaks outs down.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

2 years ago

The lather in the facial wash is good enough to remove impurities without damaging my skin. A good product to use from The Body Shop, India

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure