Enter Title (Uploaded by PetiteFleur93)

3.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

11 months ago

Made me breakout. It made my acnes worse. I tried to stop and continue it after 2 weeks but nothing really happens, it destroyed my face.

SkinOily, Medium

HairBlack

3.0

Sep/04/2018

This product made me break out at first and my skin was extremely dry after washing, which never happens. I realized I was using a bit too much so I used a pea sized amount and my skin felt better. It has helped with acne but nothing amazing. I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I think Cetaphil works best for my skin.

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

May/09/2018

I really enjoy this face wash. It really does control oil and completely eliminate acne like no one's business. It will last forever because one bottle comes with a ton of product. The only downside of this (and it's mostly just due to my overly sensitive skin) is that it can make the face look red and irritated right after washing because of how powerful it is. I'm going to try …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (296 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

Mar/18/2018

I love this cleansing for my oily acne-prone skin. It helps controlling my acne and reduces my pores and black spots.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Mar/04/2018

I'm a fan. This face wash is a great buy at $5 for a trial size and it gets my skin clean without breaking me out or irritating my skin. It lasts awhile too. I'd definitely repurchase and have twice so far now. No complaints.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (442 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

Mar/02/2018

Good for acne prone skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0
fromAvice

Feb/23/2018

Dried out my face; when I tried reusing as a body wash, it made my back acne worse.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

Jan/17/2018

I have 41 years old and suffer from acne and cystic acne and have oily skin. This really helps keep my acne and oil down tremendously. This really helped my complexion clear up and keep my breaks outs down.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

Jan/05/2018

The lather in the facial wash is good enough to remove impurities without damaging my skin. A good product to use from The Body Shop, India

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Nov/02/2017

İt is good for oil skin. But never use this product if you have dry or combo skin.. İt helps for acne.. When i was at 20's i used this.. But i am over 30 years now and i prefer more qualified products rather than this..
So if you are 20's age and oil acne skin, i advise this

1 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium