The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial WashTea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Viscosity Modifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Polyquaternium-10 (Hair Conditioner), Sodium Salicylate (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Yellow 5 (Colour), Blue 1 (Colour).

on 9/5/2017 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a really good price for its quantity and quality, but I'm not totally satisfied with it. It calms down the itchiness of my pimples, but my skin feels really dry after using it and it doesn't really help on the long run...

on 8/25/2017 3:34:00 AM

One of the only facial washes that helped my skin! I used to use it all the time but found that my skin got used to it and it wouldn't really help my skin anymore. However, when I used two facial washes and switched between that one and this one (Not just because in my opinion it made it work better but also because it can dry out your skin so it helped keep balance) then it would work good. *side note: maybe my skin wasn't feeling the benefits as much as when I first got it because it would dry my skin out and strip the natural oils. I sweat a lot so I wash my face three times a day so it's good if you only need to wash your face twice or even once. If more than that I would recommend using a gentle facial wash (If you're worried about the price of buying two it's basically the same thing as using one facial wash then buying another one after and finishing it)

Pros: helps acne-prone and oily skin
good amount of product

Cons: dries out skin
expensive
skin gets used to it

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

The first time I used this product was during the summer and it made me break out in places I've never had pimples before. So I waited awhile to use it again. This time my skin had no reaction so I kept using it till the bottle was pretty much empty (maybe it reacted badly to a different product I was using at the time?)

Anyway, this product is pretty disappointing. My skin isn't any better, it smells bad, leaves your face feeling tight and dry. And on top of that it's overpriced. The only reason I'm giving it two stars is because of has a nice tingly feeling lmao.

Don't even bother buying the other tea tree products from the body shop, because I tried them and nothing works. Not even together.

on 3/5/2017 8:45:00 AM

I first bought this when the body shop opened at my hometown local mall. I used to use this often because a bottle would last me a really long time and I liked the scent. I only needed a little drop and it was nice and foamy. There was a little bit of improvement compared to using bar soap, but my face was always left dry and tight. I kept using it as I thought that was supposed to happen. Even with heavy lotion or the mattifying moisturiser they recommend there, my face was still flaky. After some trial and error I've discovered salicylic acid made a much bigger difference in clearing my acne, so this one was retired.

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

i love this product, my skin is very2 oily than i found this, im using tea tree facial wash is almost 5 years! this facial wash is good for your Oily skin i recommended you.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It is recommended to my oily skin. And I do feel it cleanses the face throughout but it leaves a really tightened feeling afterwards, which I do not enjoy. It might be a bit harsh, high in PH I suppose& not really do anything else except for cleanser. Quite cheap in promotion period& acceptable quality.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

At first, I thought it was great. It controlled my oily skin a bit and saw my pores slightly smaller. I thought using it longer, the results would be better, but were not. It dried my skin a lot. Then he had to apply oils to counteract. Now, I use it only at night with an intense moisturizer, because I made the mistake of buying a huge bottle.

on 8/18/2016 7:27:00 PM

This was a useless product. I was hoping it would do something to my blemished skin, but it has LITERALLY done nothing. A drugstore facial wash would have done the job much better. I will not be repurchasing again, and I won't recommend it to someone with acne prone skin. It was just a waste of my money.

on 11/9/2016 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this cleanser out on a limb because my skin has been breaking out to much lately. I haven't had problems with acne in 3 years and now because of the stress, now I'm struggling again with disturbing pimples, mostly on my the area of by cheekbones. This product seemed to do its job perfectly at first, it visibly minimized my pores and got rid of a few pimples. Now..I have red and big ones...Somehow I think this product may keep acne under control if it's used along other products from the Tea Tree range and not my itself. Overall, I would buy this again, but use it along one of its range "mates".

on 11/11/2016 10:09:00 AM

this stuff has changed my skin!! I have fairly oily and acne-prone teenager skin and it works wonders for me. It has prevented so many breakouts and has dried my skin the perfect amount. My skin looks amazing with very few breakouts thanks to this.