The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash
Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial WashTea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash

3.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Water (Solvent/Diluent), Glycerin (Humectant), Sodium Laureth Sulfate (Surfactant), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Surfactant), PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate (Viscosity Modifier), Polysorbate 20 (Emulsifier), Alcohol Denat. (Solvent/Diluent), Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil (Natural Additive), Phenoxyethanol (Preservative), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Allantoin (Skin Soothing Agent), Polyquaternium-10 (Hair Conditioner), Sodium Salicylate (Preservative), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster), Yellow 5 (Colour), Blue 1 (Colour).

I love this cleansing for my oily acne-prone skin. It helps controlling my acne and reduces my pores and black spots.

on 3/4/2018 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I'm a fan. This face wash is a great buy at $5 for a trial size and it gets my skin clean without breaking me out or irritating my skin. It lasts awhile too. I'd definitely repurchase and have twice so far now. No complaints.

on 3/2/2018 1:37:00 PM

Good for acne prone skin.

on 2/23/2018 3:09:00 AM

Dried out my face; when I tried reusing as a body wash, it made my back acne worse.

I have 41 years old and suffer from acne and cystic acne and have oily skin. This really helps keep my acne and oil down tremendously. This really helped my complexion clear up and keep my breaks outs down.

The lather in the facial wash is good enough to remove impurities without damaging my skin. A good product to use from The Body Shop, India

İt is good for oil skin. But never use this product if you have dry or combo skin.. İt helps for acne.. When i was at 20's i used this.. But i am over 30 years now and i prefer more qualified products rather than this..
So if you are 20's age and oil acne skin, i advise this

Great product. I use it along with the toner and cream and it helps when I feel a breakout coming on.

on 9/5/2017 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product has a really good price for its quantity and quality, but I'm not totally satisfied with it. It calms down the itchiness of my pimples, but my skin feels really dry after using it and it doesn't really help on the long run...

on 8/25/2017 3:34:00 AM

One of the only facial washes that helped my skin! I used to use it all the time but found that my skin got used to it and it wouldn't really help my skin anymore. However, when I used two facial washes and switched between that one and this one (Not just because in my opinion it made it work better but also because it can dry out your skin so it helped keep balance) then it would work good. *side note: maybe my skin wasn't feeling the benefits as much as when I first got it because it would dry my skin out and strip the natural oils. I sweat a lot so I wash my face three times a day so it's good if you only need to wash your face twice or even once. If more than that I would recommend using a gentle facial wash (If you're worried about the price of buying two it's basically the same thing as using one facial wash then buying another one after and finishing it)

Pros: helps acne-prone and oily skin
good amount of product

Cons: dries out skin
expensive