3.5

price range

Reviews

3.0

12 years ago

In the bottle this is a gorgeous, iridescent, shimmery mint green. On the nail it is so sheer that even with 4 coats it is not opaque. I love the colour and can't seem to part with this one but I can't wear it alone either. Love it layered over blues, greens and black. Empower-mint wears great, with a good base and top coat I get 3 -5 days no problem.

About reviewer (114 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairRed

EyesBlue

14 years ago

PRETTY! Sheer shimmery light green with a blue shimmer. reminds me of a mermaid's tail :) on a 1-5 scale, with five being completely opaque and one being clear, this is probably 2.5. Great application, great wear, beautiful color.

About reviewer (212 reviews)

Age30-35