Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

3.3

I got this a long time ago used it a few times and never did again. I liked the color and how it looked but it was a mess to put it on. I would have to tap off the excess powder off, or else it would spill over my face.

I bought this at rite aide a long time ago, so I honestly don't remember how much they were.

I have them in bronze, silver, a bright blue, and a light green. The pigmentation is great! They're decent alone, but FANTASTIC under a shadow.

I really only wore them out once, for my school's tie-dye spirit day. I got zillions of compliments on my multi-colored eye, and they lasted all day. I'd compare them to my MUFE pigments.

I'm not sure why I don't use these more often. They're great for a girl on a budget.

on 1/4/2009 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for an inner corner highlighter and tried Jump, which is supposed to be a fleshtone, which I figured would be more subtle than white or silver. Wrong! This is so light reflective that you can't even see the color. And talk about wasteful packaging -- 3" of the tube is applicator with only about an inch worth of product. I accidentally applied some below my eye and it was almost impossible to scrape off, so you need to be especially careful with this product.

I got this on sale for 50 cents at cvs. i would have NEVER paid the 5 dollars reguarly but now im hooked. the color was bright right away, but when blended, left a shimmers fun color. i have the blueish-green and its a tad too bright for everyday, but when i fell like being crazy(which i do alot :] ) it perfect.

I bought this in PS-03 Show Off, a lovely light green color. The sponge applicator worked really well, and the color was very pigmented and bright. It went on really easily. There is a lot of pretty shimmer, which I like. The bottle is very small, which is not great at $5, but Walgreens had a buy one get on half off sale, so if you can get it on sale its worth it. I will be buying other colors, when I can get them on sale. It managed not to crease for about 6 hours, which is the average time most shadows stay on me. There was only a little bit though, at the end of the day it still looked pretty good.

This is a good loose shimmery eyeshadow. It has enough pigment to actually show up on the skin - I bought the golden pink shade. It lasts all day and it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to try the other shades : )

on 4/18/2006 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Seeing as Prestige's single e/s are some of my faves, I had to give these a shot. After trying out a few testers, I've collected 5 so far and I'll probably pick up a few more when a sale comes along... These are fun little loose e/s in containers that look like little ink wells. Inside is a sponge tip that dips into the loose e/s and it does a pretty good job of application and is seemingly less messy than those other loose e/s with the brush tips. What I like about these is they actually do have staying power as well and have something in them to help them stick. I originally just saw 6-8? colours but I'm starting to see more and they appear to be part of the permanent collection and not just seasonal items. They're being put now where the disc'd Vinylwear l/g once were... (in Canada anyways).

I have Flip (light gold khaki shimmer), Show Off (kiwi/green apple shimmer). Frolick (light aqua shimmer), Prance (lilac shimmer) and Thrill (med. sky blue with gold shimmer). I'm finding for the most part, the colour of the container is a good indication of what you'll get! I'd still love to pick up a few more... there's also an off white, a silver, a pink with gold, a bronze, a greyed mauve...

I'm finding them for $6.99 in Canada. I'm trying to resist buying more until a BOGO deal comes out... I think I'm going to want them all. Very handy, great for travel too!
Edit: I had to add the Pink and the pale creamy pink/ivory to my colletion too. BTW, if and when they do run out, I'm thinking you can probably pry out the plastic insert and fill it with a pigment of your choosing (I did this with my Lise Watier one...) EDIT to add I just got 'Excite' which is a gorgeous silvery taupe. This might be my favorite. Lasted all day too.

Popular Eye Shadows