Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

These are quite sheer, and VERY shimmery-sparkly. Don't even touch these if you want a somewhat matte finish. I like these though, especially in winter. I have rejoice, a bright silver colour, and it really brightens up my blue eyes.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love it! Just bought it couple days ago and I can say - finally I got eyeshadows which stays on me all day long! I've tried it without any primer firstly, but it didnt work like this, shadows creased into lines, but now Im using it with primer and it stays on my lids perfectly. Im so glad, as i find almost all eyeshadows crease on me even though I have non oily skin ! (my skin is dry) Packaging is good, easy to use, easy and quick application with sponge which is inside. I have brown colour and I dont think there is lot of shimmer in these eyeshadows, for me it's perfect for daytime makeup. Definately recommend this :]

on 9/25/2011 6:50:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I love it ! I have a purple one , So shimmery & Pretty . Gives you a soft , pretty loook ! I like it even though its kinda messy but still perfect ! I bought it last year and havent used it alot & I still have it , I recomend it & ill deffinatly being buying agian !(:

Love this! In the past, I tried similar shadows with a built in brush and found that it made a mess, but this hasn't happened with the Prestige brand. The applicator seems to pick up just the right amount of product, so no mess under my eyes! I purchased "Excite" which is a pewter/silvery taupe color. It's gorgeous! I have been hunting for a color just like this and have a tough time finding one that isn't plain silver, not too brown, and not too dark. It's amazing! This is a good color on its own for a daytime look, or great with a darker color to create a smokey look. I'll definitely be repurchasing and stocking up on some backups since I like the color so much. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. I'd highly recommend it! I can't say anything bad about it.

Note: I notice that the color shows up a lot more when testing on my hand and isn't AS visible on my lids, so I have to layer it up to get enough color. I don't consider this a big issue though and still rate it a 5. I'd rather have to layer some on than have a messy applicator that drops shadow all over the place (this has happened to me with other similar products by other brands).

I like this "shimmering shadow dust." It gives such a pretty look. I use them when I get really lazy and just sweep them over each eye. Its awesome for when you dont have time (or are just lazy like me lol). I have this in Rejoice, which is a silvery gray. Definitely recommend this for the on-the-go girl :)

on 9/18/2007 12:27:00 AM

I didn't like this product b/c it creased the moment I put it on. I didn't even have to wait a while for it to settle! :( Therefore, I'd only use this as a highligher on the brow bone maybe. But the color I purchased is too dark to wear that high. Also, it is very shimmery, so don't buy it if you are looking for something matte or a little more subdued and less shiny. Needless to say, I was disappointed.

on 9/2/2007 3:54:00 PM

I bought four of these on a whim. The colors were so pretty. :P

Frolic: Pretty goldish green. Looks nice with my superdark eyes. Would repurchace.

Bounce: Pink with gold shimmer. May repurchase.

Release: Cooler-toned lilac. A bit light in color once applied, also didn't last long.

Thrill: Crazy bright blue--super super bright in comparision to the other three shades. Lasts FOREVER, too. I fell asleep in this stuff, and it was still there next morning. :P

i have this in PS-04 "jump" which is a very very VERY light champagne color with lots of shimmer. the packaging looks like that of a liquid liner bottle but when you take out the cap the end has a sponge tip applicator with lots of product on it. i hate sponge applicators but this one actually does a nice job of applying color evenly. the price kind of irked me ($4.99 @ my local walgreen's for a net wt. of .02oz / .75g) so i took off one lippie for that. but other than that, i love this stuff. i will try other colors soon...