Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

1 review

on 4/18/2006 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Seeing as Prestige's single e/s are some of my faves, I had to give these a shot. After trying out a few testers, I've collected 5 so far and I'll probably pick up a few more when a sale comes along... These are fun little loose e/s in containers that look like little ink wells. Inside is a sponge tip that dips into the loose e/s and it does a pretty good job of application and is seemingly less messy than those other loose e/s with the brush tips. What I like about these is they actually do have staying power as well and have something in them to help them stick. I originally just saw 6-8? colours but I'm starting to see more and they appear to be part of the permanent collection and not just seasonal items. They're being put now where the disc'd Vinylwear l/g once were... (in Canada anyways).

I have Flip (light gold khaki shimmer), Show Off (kiwi/green apple shimmer). Frolick (light aqua shimmer), Prance (lilac shimmer) and Thrill (med. sky blue with gold shimmer). I'm finding for the most part, the colour of the container is a good indication of what you'll get! I'd still love to pick up a few more... there's also an off white, a silver, a pink with gold, a bronze, a greyed mauve...

I'm finding them for $6.99 in Canada. I'm trying to resist buying more until a BOGO deal comes out... I think I'm going to want them all. Very handy, great for travel too!
Edit: I had to add the Pink and the pale creamy pink/ivory to my colletion too. BTW, if and when they do run out, I'm thinking you can probably pry out the plastic insert and fill it with a pigment of your choosing (I did this with my Lise Watier one...) EDIT to add I just got 'Excite' which is a gorgeous silvery taupe. This might be my favorite. Lasted all day too.