Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Filtered by age: 30-35
Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

on 1/14/2009 9:03:00 AM

I got this at Walgreens for $1.29 (they are getting rid of the Prestige line?)
The color I picked is "Flip" which is a mid toned, muted, shimmery green. Sort of a mossy gold green. For a loose shadow, it is very neat to use, the wand is a sponge tip applicator, and the shadow stays on the wand, it doesn't drip all over your cheeks when you are applying.
I just smudged it all around my eyes and it looks great, no fuss.

The container is small, it doesn't seem like it would hold alot, but I am already kicking myself for not grabbing more of this one and some other colors for such a low price. I definitely see another trip to Walgreens in my very near future.....

on 4/19/2006 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

After spending $40 on Chanel's riverlight, I am kicking myself. I bought this in the aqua and the light pink and they are so beautiful and they are very finely milled for a $5 product - my only issue is with the packaging. It has a wand and when the product runs out (it will be soon) I will have no way of getting the bit out at the bottom. The container is TINY. I will enjoy this while it lasts. The colors are all gorgeous - I'm going to hunt down the green next. Edit: Hunted down and found the green. I must STOCK UP on this find! Layered on top of Stila Kitten, the aqua is gorgeous and it lasted all day. The green is beautiful too!!! Yay!!