Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

Filtered by age: 19-24
Prestige Let Loose Shimmering Shadow Dust

4.1

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I love it! Just bought it couple days ago and I can say - finally I got eyeshadows which stays on me all day long! I've tried it without any primer firstly, but it didnt work like this, shadows creased into lines, but now Im using it with primer and it stays on my lids perfectly. Im so glad, as i find almost all eyeshadows crease on me even though I have non oily skin ! (my skin is dry) Packaging is good, easy to use, easy and quick application with sponge which is inside. I have brown colour and I dont think there is lot of shimmer in these eyeshadows, for me it's perfect for daytime makeup. Definately recommend this :]

Love this! In the past, I tried similar shadows with a built in brush and found that it made a mess, but this hasn't happened with the Prestige brand. The applicator seems to pick up just the right amount of product, so no mess under my eyes! I purchased "Excite" which is a pewter/silvery taupe color. It's gorgeous! I have been hunting for a color just like this and have a tough time finding one that isn't plain silver, not too brown, and not too dark. It's amazing! This is a good color on its own for a daytime look, or great with a darker color to create a smokey look. I'll definitely be repurchasing and stocking up on some backups since I like the color so much. The shimmer is absolutely gorgeous. I'd highly recommend it! I can't say anything bad about it.

Note: I notice that the color shows up a lot more when testing on my hand and isn't AS visible on my lids, so I have to layer it up to get enough color. I don't consider this a big issue though and still rate it a 5. I'd rather have to layer some on than have a messy applicator that drops shadow all over the place (this has happened to me with other similar products by other brands).

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I bought these forever ago in Bounce (pink) & Prance (lilac). While there is very little product in the tiny container, it's lasted me longer than I'd ever imagine. I just don't find myself reaching for these out of my makeup selection often.. They do have good staying power, though.

I like this "shimmering shadow dust." It gives such a pretty look. I use them when I get really lazy and just sweep them over each eye. Its awesome for when you dont have time (or are just lazy like me lol). I have this in Rejoice, which is a silvery gray. Definitely recommend this for the on-the-go girl :)

on 9/2/2007 3:54:00 PM

I bought four of these on a whim. The colors were so pretty. :P

Frolic: Pretty goldish green. Looks nice with my superdark eyes. Would repurchace.

Bounce: Pink with gold shimmer. May repurchase.

Release: Cooler-toned lilac. A bit light in color once applied, also didn't last long.

Thrill: Crazy bright blue--super super bright in comparision to the other three shades. Lasts FOREVER, too. I fell asleep in this stuff, and it was still there next morning. :P

This is a good loose shimmery eyeshadow. It has enough pigment to actually show up on the skin - I bought the golden pink shade. It lasts all day and it looks gorgeous! I can't wait to try the other shades : )

on 3/4/2007 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have this in the Strut shade and I really like it. I use it on the inside/underneath my eyes with their Indigo eyeshadow and it really highlights my greeny-grey-blue eyes (I still haven't pinned down what you call my eyecolour - it depends on the light and the eyeshadow!!). Stays on well and nice to apply, good applicator shape. I recommend totally, I may try their other shades soon too.