Neutrogena Moistureshine Lipgloss in Glam

4.3

How sad to hear that this has been discontinued! It is a beautiful deep salmon gloss -- which isn't super opaque. Very beautiful.

I've bought three tubes of this stuff so far! Definitely a winner and is more flattering on than it looks in the tube. It seems to brighten/whiten teeth and make lips appear plumper.. it doesn't advertise any of that but it should!! I LOVE this lipgloss

This color made me feel like a teenager, a very bright pink. :) Works for me though! :) And I love the smell. Have to reapply every 30 minutes or so, though.

This is a strawberry color on my lips and tastes like strawberries and also smells like them. I had to order this on www.drugstore.com.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is my signature lip color, I adore this color, the entire gloss (texture, appearance, scent) it all works. Glam is a sheer reddish pink shade, to my eyes, and on my lips. I love to layer it with Flirt, another favorite.
Edit: As one of the above reviewers mentioned, you can only purchase this from Drugstore.com now, it's been discontinued. I purchased (2) tubes, I hate the price, compared to if I purchased it from Walmart or Target, but I love this color. Also I wear this alone now, no longer w/Flirt, which I no longer care for.

on 4/27/2006 9:38:00 AM

Moistureshine Lipgloss in Glam is by far my absolute favorite lipgloss! The color is a sort of strawberry/coral color with no shimmer. It looks opaque in the tube but once applied, using the sponge applicator, it is actually much sheerer but still provides a nice color. I can even apply it without a mirror. This is the lipgloss I use almost every day because the color and texture is just perfect, not too bright, not sticky. My local CVS does not stock this color anymore but I will definitely buy several at www.drugstore.com, as I noticed they still carry this color, thankfully!

on 2/19/2006 9:23:00 PM

Yay! This stuff reminds me of a summer trip to savannah- I picked it up at a drugstore there for a nice summer gloss and I still love it. Its bright, but not offensive. I really like the taste of these glosses and the whole square thing they've got going on, b/c we all know it's hip to be square ;)

on 11/5/2005 9:51:00 PM

I love this stuff! I bought it because I was seeking a bright gloss and I liked the color in the tube. I applied it, and its lighter ofcourse, but you can add on to build color. This is not your traditional gloss. It has no stickyness at all. It makes my lips feel like I have chapstick on, very moisturzing. I have dark brown hair with light skin with yellow-understones. This brightens up my face, and it smells good too. Will def repurchase in the future. I would like to try some other colors in this line as well.

on 8/12/2005 11:14:00 AM

i don't have much experience with lip gloss--mostly b/c the ones i have tried on have felt too sticky and messy for me to deal with. but i think i'll be repurchasing this one. the color is great. very bright in the tube, but you only get a wash of that color on your lips unless you really pile it on. i'm Asian with medium skin tone, but i imagine this color going well with lots of skin tones. oh, and the color stays for a good bit too--mine stayed on from morning till lunch. it's moisturizing enuf on my constantly chapped lips. while the fragrance isn't bad, it reminds me of that numbing stuff the dentist uses...so it's not entirely pleasant either. it's def bearable and fades quickly enuf anyway.

on 7/22/2005 10:29:00 PM

Well i'm on my 3rd tube of this so I guess you could say that I love it - it fact it's my one and only holy grail now that Neutrogena discontinued my beloved "Dizzy" :(
This color looks great during the day - it looks great for a night out - in a word it's just perfect. It's what I was hoping Chanel's "sirop" would be (but was not). If it's early in the morning and i'm running out I just swipe this on and it brightens up my whole face. When going out for a formal evening I love to do a smokey eye - this gives just enough pop and color but doesn't compete with my eyes. In a word it's perfect.

(i'm a brunette with medium brown eyes and a light/med. complexion).

GO BUY THIS!