Prestige Sugar Daddy duo

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

I agree with the other reviewers that this isn't pigmented enough. If the peachy side was even half as pigmented as it appeared to be, I'd be happy. But it basically looks shimmery, as does the other side. Fail.

on 12/18/2008 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

one side is a shimmery golden ivory shade that reminds me of a less pigmented version of MAC vanilla pigment. the other side is a peachier shade that reminds me of MAC melon pigment in the pan. they are both so very unpigmented that it just shows up as shimmers. i like the luminosity though so i can use these shadows on the middle of the eyelid on top of other shadows to give it some shimmers and brighten things up. also, these must have an incredible % of mineral oil in them. eyeshadows never crease on me and these did.

on 5/4/2006 2:52:00 PM

I don't like this because this shows up very faint on me.

I completely regret this purchase; it looked pretty in the packaging. There is simply *no* color in this eyeshadow- it never shows up no matter how many rough and grainy coats you put on.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

This duo looks like a a gold/champange color with a medium cream color. I thought since the other duos have great pigmentation, I have this would be a duo to try. It turns out I was quite wrong, it's silky in texture but it lacks any sort of pigmentation whatsoever. I couldn't really see it in any light. This is coming from a girl, that is as pale as it gets! Too bad though, it's a pretty color in the package.

Top Rated Eye Shadow