Lancôme Sugar Cane Juicy Tubes

No Image

on 2/22/2009 10:35:00 PM

It's a pretty clear gloss with a pearly silvery shimmer to it. Because there is no color some may want to wear it over another shade just give the other shade a little kick. I can't place the scent it's close to vanilla, sweet in flavor also. I give it a 4 because it's not the best of the best of JT but still a great gloss.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A frosty clear gloss packed to the rafters with silver shimmer that it isnt really clear anymore. I love the staying power of these but prefer to wear them if my hair is up so its not getting caught in the sticky gloss.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Let me start by saying that I love Juicy Tubes. I think they're great. However, this one is kind of boring.There's nothing really wrong with it; just a basic frosty shimmer. But for the 17 dollars or whatever they are charging now, it's not really worth it. The smell is a nice citrusy scent. I guess this gloss would go good with a pastel eye and light pink cheeks.

on 10/22/2006 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Sugar Cane has a definite "plumping" effect and I love it! Sugar Cane and Touched By Light are my two favorite juicy tubes. Both have a great understated shimmer. Sugar Cane is more on the cool side, Touched By Light is very warm. Both work well with my fair skin.

on 4/16/2006 9:11:00 PM

Do not go by the swatch on the Lancome site, its not accurate. Its not a grey or silver gloss like the swatch makes it appear. Sugar Cane is pretty much a gloss made up of white glitter & pearly white shimmer. It has the faint smell of lemons(?) which isn't my favorite, but its nothing awful or powerful enough to bother me. I find the texture to be just a tad gritty for a Juicy Tube. I do like the color, though its not something I reach for every day. But it gives off a pearly glossy look that makes my lips look plump (which of course I love) I'm sure there are other (cheaper) glosses that can duplicate this color, but I'm partial to Juicy Tubes, so I would buy this again if I ever run out. continued >>