Essie Picket Fence

No Image

2.8

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

tired of the dark winter colors did this @ the salon for a mani, would not do it again b/c its nothing special, a simple white that only looks clean and doable after 3 layers of polish, was very streaky.

terrible. was so streaky. pouring out the polish. mixing a new color in the bottle.

on 7/12/2006 2:36:00 PM

I chose Picket Fence when I got a pedi last week. I was at the pool the following afternoon. That evening i noticed that the color had already began to turn yellow. I was disappointed as the color did not even last 2 days. I like white polish on my toes in the summer, but will try another color and see what happens.

on 4/15/2006 3:09:00 PM

This is a white creme polish. It is nothing totally different from all the whites out there but it is slightly less white out than OPI Alpine Snow. I like Picket Fences for a white white that isn't too white (how confusing is that description :) ). I bought this for the name and am happy with it. I would not repurchase just because I only use it for tips when doing a french manicure and don't see myself running out anytime soon.

Popular Polishes