Palladio Lip Twist in Pinkee

Price: $

on 6/14/2013 1:45:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This was an impulse buy at Ulta. I was attracted to the perfection of the pink. I typically stick with lip gloss, or nothing at all, but the color! I put it on immediately-- it lasted several hours, even through rough housing with the dog, and might have lasted longer if I hadn't been ready to wash up for bed. I can feel it on my lips, but it's not heavy or sticky, and not in that "second-skin" way that some lipsticks do, where it feels like you are wearing sheer plastic lips on top of your lips. But I can feel it... not too unlike gloss. The sugary vanilla scent and flavor throws me off a bit. I like that my lip texture is actually improved after wearing it, like they might feel after wearing balm. The color is the exact color I have searched for my entire life.

on 2/13/2002 2:10:00 PM

Normally I purchase high end items. But this is a case where more expensive does not mean better. Packaging just like Stila lipglaze, lovely color choices, not sticky, and color lasted quite some time. Pinkee, my color choice, is a muted pink with shimmer. The consistency is like KMS glosses. Cant beat the $6.99 price at Ulta. Give it a try!

Popular Lips Products