Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard As Nails - Almond Crunch

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/17/2013 12:03:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Color: 4/5. It's a warm peachy pink with gold glitter. The glitter is not outrageous at all. I prefer a colder shade of pink, but this is very nice.
Application: 5/5. It goes on much easier than Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength.
Time until dried: 4/5. Pretty standard drying time.
Cons: contains formaldehyde.

The color is just nice for some one who doesn't like to have too bright color on my nails.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a very pretty natural looking color. pinkish/coral with a soft mauve. this one color took longer than usual to dry. i have fuchsia power and that one dried a lot faster than this shade. no bubbles or streaking, which i love. brush can hold lots of color which is great for girls with longer nails such as myself. i dont find that ait suits my skin tone well...

on 8/11/2009 4:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This nail polish is my fav. The color is perfect because I aim for pinks and golds. In the light it's pink with gold shimmers but in the dark it's a berry color. I apply two coats of this to get the most of the gorgeous color since it's a bit sheer. With a base and top coat this lasts me about 2 weeks. I'm really happy with the low price and perfect sized bottle.

Love love LOVE this color! It's very girly and natural but not so sheer that it looks like a non existant skin tone color-i hate those. It is definitely an "every day" colored polish-and just gives a nice, natural, polished look. I LOVE the shimmers in this too! It gives this rose color a little extra flare and looks gorgeous on my nails when i'm sitting on the beach. It is definitely versatile in that respect, and that's what gives this color a little extra personality. It is perfect for a casual day, isn't too much for the office or a professional setting, but once you get out into the sunshine the color just turns drop dead sexy!lol

on 5/17/2006 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I really like the Xtreme Wear line. It's one of the few nail polishes that don't peel off my nails, and I can go 5 days without chips or edge wear. Almond Crunch is a shimmery gold-flecked light rose-pink. I get absolutely NO coral tones from this polish that other reviewers have noticed. The gold shimmer warms up the rose base. 2 coats gave me full coverage. I adore this shade, the shimmer makes it special. I have a ton of nail polish and I plan to keep a backup bottle of this one. The brush is excellent, it's flat and extremely similiar to the OPI Designer Series brushes. No polish pooling at the cuticle line. I am very happy with Almond Crunch! If this one works for you, try Sand Lots, another favorite of mine from this line.

on 5/16/2006 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Almond Crunch is a warm slightly sparkly peachy coral on me. Looked cooler and pinker in the bottle than on my nails which I would have preferred since cool and neutral colors are better for me. Like the smaller bottle and the great price ($1.99 at CVS), but the brush is a little large. Long wearing - got 5 days with no chips and just a little tip wear. Would definitely buy other colors from this line, but not this one again.

Popular Polishes