Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Hard As Nails - Almond Crunch

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is a very pretty natural looking color. pinkish/coral with a soft mauve. this one color took longer than usual to dry. i have fuchsia power and that one dried a lot faster than this shade. no bubbles or streaking, which i love. brush can hold lots of color which is great for girls with longer nails such as myself. i dont find that ait suits my skin tone well...

on 6/18/2007 9:53:00 PM

What a find! This is my current go-to shade for pedis. Not sure why it's called Almond Crunch as it's a light rose with a ton of peachy-gold shimmer -- not unlike MAC Rose pigment, in a way. I wouldn't exactly call it sheer; one coat is plenty but two brings out the coral tones. I canNOT stop peering at my pretty pedi and can see myself using this all summer and into fall.
Cheap too -- $2.49 at drugstores. continued >>

I recently picked up a few different colors from the Xtreme Wear line at CVS. I hadn't been too into doing my nails because I had worked with animals for about a year and needed to stock up on some cute new colors. I'm so glad that I tried these. It dries really quick, even in humid Florida. I very impatient, so no smudging or accidents while waiting for my nails to dry. It has a very nice consistancy which goes on beautifully, expecially with the wide flat brush. It also comes in a variety of some of the cutest colors. Oh,did I mention that they only cost about $2? I so hope these don't get DC. As far as the color of Almond Crunch goes, the name is definitely deceiving. Apparently the lights at CVS were too because I was looking for a nice frosty neutral pink, and when I got home the bottle was obviously a coral color. Coral doesn't look very good with my coloring, but I tried it out anyway. Looks okay, especially if I wear something to compliment it, but it just isn't me. Love the polish, I just wouldn't buy this color again. If you like coral this is a definite must.

Popular Polishes