LUSH The Sacred Truth biofresh mask

LUSH The Sacred Truth biofresh mask

4.1

Ginkgo Leaf and Brown Linseed Infusion (Ginkgo biloba, Linum usitatissimum) , Kaolin , Talc , Honey (Mel) , Fresh Papaya Juice (Carica papaya) , Glycerine , Organic Yoghurt , Fresh Free Range Eggs , Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) , Lanolin , Bentonite Gel , Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Cocos nucifera) , Ginseng Root Powder (Panax ginseng) , Green Tea Infusion (Camelia sinensis) , Fresh Wheatgrass (Triticum vulgare) , Bee Pollen , Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata) , Rose Absolute (Rosa damascena) , Lavender Oil (Lavandula angustifolia) , Rosewood Oil (Aniba rosaeodora) , *Benzyl Salicylate , *Geraniol , *Benzyl Benzoate , *Farnesol , *Limonene , *Linalool , Perfume

on 2/15/2016 10:52:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Loved this mask. I wanted something to calm my skin during a breakout and this mask moisturized, brightened, tightened and calmed my face. Breakouts looked less red, pores seemed smaller, fine lines around my eyes and forehead appeared fuller. My only criticism is that the effect only seemed to last a few days. I will definitely repurchase - after I've given the other lush masks a try!

on 9/21/2015 11:58:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Moisturizing and brightening! My favorite lush fresh face mask.

To Read all 62 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/4/2015 1:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

When I purchased this, the SA told me that this mask had been reformulated. I had nothing to compare it to, so I just bought it since it claimed to brighten my skin. This is my 3rd face mask I've tried from Lush - and it is Hands Down my favorite. I will always purchase this one if I see it available in the mini fridge in store. The texture is tacky but smooth. The scent is mild and not off-putting. I immediately felt fresh and brighter after washing this off -- I would use this every night!

on 6/14/2015 9:11:00 PM

I love lush face masks. I tried Love Lettuce, Catastrophe cosmetics, BB Seaweed, and The Sacred Truth. This is my most favorite. This one make my skin even better. I grad that I tried this one. My first place Lush fresh face mask from now on.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Finally this is back!! This was discontinued for a few months while Lush was changing the recipe. Originally, the mask was more of a thick paste, and the new formulation is definitely runnier and more refined. I love how this feels on my skin. It moisturizers my face, and leaves it soft. I notice a difference in my rosacea when using this product. I've read reviews that some did not like the smell. I don't mind it at all, it's got an earthy green tea smell to it. I use it usually twice a week, and I feel like my facial moisturizers work better after using it, and my makeup applies better. I like the smaller packaging. I always repurchase this mask, even though I've tried others , I always come back to this one. The price is great too. I can't say enough great things about this product.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love love LOVE this product! If I am getting a breakout or my skin is irritated/red, this skin helps calm my skin in a jiffy. After using it (at least 15 min, washing it off), my skin is left softer and tighter, and it even seems like my pimples are instantly flattened. I have used other masks from Lush (catastrophe cosmetic, cosmetic warrior, brazened honey), but The Sacred Truth is the only one with which I see a difference. The price is worth it! I was just disappointed they don't have it available since Dec. Still waiting until I see it again.

on 10/31/2014 4:24:00 PM

I liked this mask loads at first but after two weeks (despite there being a few weeks on the best before date) it started making my skin sting and go red. I'm not sure why, maybe there's an ingredient I'm a little sensitive to.
It didn't make me look loads younger but it did brighten my face at first and smelt lovely.

on 10/25/2014 11:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This product is amazing because I have very oily skin and it leaves my skin moisturized and bright. It's great to use if you have to be somewhere and you didn't get a goods night sleep.

on 9/19/2014 9:08:00 PM

I would try this again if I was having a case of slightly oily skin. It is non irritating for me, and was refreshing. Mild scent.

on 5/29/2014 1:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is my favourite LUSH face mask. I feel it tightens my skin and gives it a glow.I like the calming, herbal scent it imparts, and it feels really potent on the skin! I have, and will, repurchase it as a treat. Sadly, my lush store in Perth doesn't do samples of face masks, but if yours does a little sample goes a long way. A tub of mask lasts about 5 uses.

Popular Masks