Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Perfect Brow Pencil - Ultimate Brown

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Anastasia Of Beverly Hills  Perfect Brow Pencil - Ultimate Brown

3.3

Goes on very nicely and is easy to be precise with a pencil. Will buy again because it lasts all day for me and nothing rubs it off yet it's easy to remove when I wash my face.

Texture is terrible! Very waxy and very hard to apply. Very disappointed, but I found Lancome's brow pencil, I love it!

on 4/11/2006 2:37:00 PM

Price: $21.00

Where to buy: Anastasia.net, Sephora and Nordstrom

Anastasia Soare (the gal who created this line) is world renowned for her talent in shaping brows. Her line consists of, in her opinion, the best products for shaping and filling the brows. I've only used her brow pencil but it works wonderfully. It doesn't make my brows look dark and thick and heavily drawn in. Instead, it looks like my brows at their best. The pencil is on the harder side, which makes it difficult to make mistakes. Often I find that with the softer pencils brows come out looking dark and drawn in and tend to smudge.

My brows tend to be a little on the sparse side but I'm currently growing them out and having them shaped by an Anastasia employee. That's my other big thumbs up. The Anastasia counter at the Nordstroms near me also has a facial waxing and tweezing station. They're so busy that you HAVE to make an appointment. The girl who does my brows used one of Anastasia's stencils to do my brows and then proceeded to shape them from there. (Anastasia also sells her stencils for the do-it-yourselfers.) I'm in love with how my brows look! It may cost $25 per tweezing/waxing session but it's definitely worth it! Anastasia is definitely the Picasso of eyebrows!

PS: The only other eyebrow pencil that comes close to Anastasia's is Trish McEvoy's. The pencil is also on the harder side and comes in a lot of great colors. continued >>

Popular Brows Products