New York Color Sheer French Manicure Nail Enamel - French Kisses 047

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

Price: $

Price: $

Overall rating: 4...I took one point off because the colour is decieving. It looks a lot more opaque in the bottle.

Price: 1...I got this for $1.00 CAD! (On sale.)

Packaging quality: 4...it's fine, but it's so boring! I think they should do a bit of a polish makeover like WNW is doing. I really like the Wild Shine bottles, for instance.

This milky lilac colour is really pretty. I've only used it on my toes, but I think it would be even better on my fingernails. I think that this is better than wearing clear polish, but not quite the commitment of colour. It has wee wittle green sparklies in it, but they come off very easily...they're shimmer, not glitter. It doesn't streak, which is awesome!

on 6/26/2006 12:44:00 AM

This review is for NYC Sheer French Manicure #147A - Kisses. Kisses is a very sheer lilac pink that gives the nails a very pretty, sheer wash of light color. I like this color in the summer, as the slight lilac tint in it looks really great against tanned skin. I can't use this one in the winter at all; it makes me look dead.

This is a very, very sheer lilac color, but if you paint one nail with this vs. a regular pink sheer color, you will see the difference. It looks really great if you wear a sheer lavender and bronze eyeshadow combo -- it compliments the color scheme. I did deduct one point as this chips sometimes, but I am really hard on my nails. I still like it a lot, and the price is beyond bargain. continued >>

Popular Polishes