New York Color Sheer French Manicure Nail Enamel - French Kisses 047

No Image

3.5

Price: $

Price: $

Overall rating: 4...I took one point off because the colour is decieving. It looks a lot more opaque in the bottle.

Price: 1...I got this for $1.00 CAD! (On sale.)

Packaging quality: 4...it's fine, but it's so boring! I think they should do a bit of a polish makeover like WNW is doing. I really like the Wild Shine bottles, for instance.

This milky lilac colour is really pretty. I've only used it on my toes, but I think it would be even better on my fingernails. I think that this is better than wearing clear polish, but not quite the commitment of colour. It has wee wittle green sparklies in it, but they come off very easily...they're shimmer, not glitter. It doesn't streak, which is awesome!

This is one of the french manicure base colors, the very light lilac color. I used three coats and it still doesn't loo lilac. It doesn't streak, that's the one plus side to the formula. But the color just isn't there. It's slightly milky whitish but mostly clear. Since I don't do french very often and prefer more of a pink tint to mine I wouldn't purchase this again. Was 99 cents so I'm not upset about it ;)

Popular Polishes