Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Windsor Rose

Maybelline Moisture Extreme in Windsor Rose
Moisture Extreme in Windsor RoseMoisture Extreme in Windsor RoseMoisture Extreme in Windsor RoseMoisture Extreme in Windsor Rose

3.7

on 11/4/2011 3:42:00 AM

Why such bad comments for such a nice lipstick? I think i got this lipstick for $4 at Coles as it was being discontinued. I wish now i bought more colours!
This is a really nice pink that makes my lips pop! its matte, creamy and moisturising. Its also not sheer, its quite opaque and give your lips this beautiful creamy pink colour. Big ticks for me. I think this lippy colour is great for a natural, and for day wear. I dont think its lippy cool toned at all, its definetly not frosty, to me its kind of warm. I have a revlon one thats similar in colour and its nowhere near as as good as this maybelline one.
As for staying power, its not to bad. I usualy wear a light pink gloss over it and it stays pretty well maybe 1-2 hours. Pair this lippy with a clear or light pink gloss and looks positively gorgoues!!! I just worked out with it on with a hard boxing session. At the end my lips are stained this really nice pink colour.
Usually I would say go out and buy it, but this has been discontinued. But if you see it at an outlet, go get it!

on 10/31/2011 1:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The texture of this lipstick is awful. I found no moisturizing properties with this, it was a feeling of smoothering thick heavy melted plastic. HORRIBLE. The dollar lipsticks by NYC are much much better then this mess. The finish was waxy and the color itself was extremely cool toned bright pink on me. I bought this on clearance at Rite-Aid for two dollars and I feel that even two dollars is WAY too expensive for this l/s.

on 4/9/2011 5:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I picked this lippy up on a whim a loonggg time ago but didn't start using it till recently, then I fell in love with it. THEN I found out they were discontinued! WHY.

Anyways, I'm an NW25 and this color looks amazing on me. I feel that it can be an everyday pink if you wear it lightly. More than one layer will make your lips really pop. The scent is amazing. It reminds me of watermelon jolly ranchers =] If you can find these anywhere, I suggest you pick them up. The staying power is average about 1-2 hours probably because it is very moisturizing. But still, a great lip color!

on 11/14/2010 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Very pretty pink (on me) . . .. LOVE the texture and the color is so pretty (especially paired w/ MAC liner in Beet) . .. . butttttt I HAAATE the staying power. . . . non-existent! For now, it's a "yes" for buying this product again only because I love the color and texture but that's only until I find a dupe w/ better staying power! :-)

Dear All,

HELP! , I love this colour and had a tube from years and years ago that I bought in the UK and it has just run out. I live in France and I can't find it anywhere, even in the UK it seems to have disappeared from the outlet shops.
I cant even find it on internet, Walmart on line don't have it in stock, nor do Amazon nor Ulta.
If anybody has any ideas as to where i can buy it or an on line seller, please, please let me know!
Thanks so much for any ideas.
WendyJayne

on 8/17/2010 8:08:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the colour of this lipstick. It's a nice rosy pink colour. I wasn't sure at first when I just saw the colour in the tube. I actually got this coz my friend had the lipstick and told me to try it on. She said it looks good on me and I loved it too.

I also love the watermelon smell of the lipstick. The staying power isn't so great but it does leave a stain on my lips. I do have to apply it quite regularly during the day but that doesn't bother me.

I think this is the most moisturising lipstick i've had. I've had other ones where it just leaves my lips dry but this is quite good. Even so, I still always use lip balm under my lips but ocassionally I just use the lipstick without lip balm. I usually apply my MAC Fulfilled lip gloss over this lipstick.

Definitely will buy it again once I run out.

on 2/2/2010 12:01:00 AM

So I got this... and I think that it is okay. The color is nice but won't work on everyone because it is too cool toned. This pink fits in the category of the nude/mauve/pink color - kinda like NYX Thalia or Rimmel's Airy Fairy. However, those two colors make my lips purple - this one doesn't. It looks pink! But kinda fake pink and not natural enough for me. I love these Extreme Moisture lipsticks though! I adore the moisturizing effect and SPF15 isn't bad. I just wouldn't buy this color again.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hydrates, creamy, pretty colour but i cant apply too much else it would look too pink on me! very in expensive too! it is just something which i wanted to try and i might/might not get it again. Not a lipstick which i cant live without.

turns out like a weird matte, mauve-pink. not how it looks in the tube. brightens yer teeth, but you still look dead with this color on yer mouth. i love this line of lipcolors--sucks that this one sucks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hmmm, not so sure about this color. I agree with the reviews below that it is a bright pink - it goes on much brighter than it looks in the tube. Unlike the pearl ME liipsticks (which tend to look brighter in the tube and go on more sheer) the cream ones seem to go on much brighter than they look. Windsor Rose is a mid-pink cream which leans to the warm side. I do like that it makes my teeth look whiter, but a full application of this color can look a little garish, esp for daytime wear. I will apply it lightly whenever I wear it. Pretty color though. EDIT: I ended up exchanging this color after a couple of tries - I find it to be a pretty unwearable pink unless it's the middle of summer. It's way too bright for my fair skin, even lightly applied. It might work better on medium/tan skin.

Popular Lipsticks