Stila Baked Eyeshadow Trio - Bronze Glow

4.2

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I absolutely love this eye shadow trio! The shades are glittery but its more of a sophisticated glitter type. They blend so well and are super pigmented. The packaging though is awful. I wasn't lucky enough to get the pan that it comes in. Instead mines came in a plastic round tray thing(.For the expensive cost of these shadows they should have came in a freaking gold box) But I don';t care because the shadow itself made up for it. They can be used wet or dry and the colors you can take from daytime to nighttime. I definitely recommend!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This came as a gift with an online purchase. I use it as eyeshadow, blending it with Mac's 'Plumage' and 'Black Tied'- really brings out the greenness of my eyes. It's easy to blend and build. Will purchase when I run out- but it's pretty expensive!

To Read all 64 Reviews, Login or Join

This product is a must have in my makeup bag. It is great for summer and creates the perfect smoky eye. I have gotten alot of use out of this product and it is great to use as an eyeshadow and also to use the darker colors as eyeliners

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The color stays until you need to take it off. I once applied this on my hand- one side with UDPP primer and the other without any primer just to check the color. I totally forgot about it and prepared dinner and washed the dishes and the colors are still on my hand. That's amazing staying power. Packaging is not the best- the pan detaches easily from the plastic container but the shadows were intact (maybe because it's baked).

EDIT: From a rating of 4, I edited to 2. Last night I was preparing for a major party and I used this instead of my ELF palette (similar colors) because I feared the ELF shadows would crease on me since there's gonna be a lotta dancing. I applied this with UDPP like I always do with my shadows. It blended beautifully but five hours later, this creased on me like crazy. EMBARRASSING! I wiped the crease off, some shadows were still on my lids, and just topped my lids with pressed powder. REALLY DISAPPOINTING.

Creasing never happened to me on hot errand days when I'm wearing ELF shadows.

The product stays on all day and has good pigments. It is a very nice bronze, brown color. The only reason I wouldn't buy this again is because it doesn't really give me a different look from other browns. It does have a bit more shimmer to it but not unique enough to buy when I have other browns that will give me the same overall look.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

When I am going for a natural look with a healthy glow these are the colors I reach for. I absolutely love this eye trio because it is very good for "everyday wear" not to mention you can apply these with a wet brush for a bolder look. A Sephora sales person convinced me to try Stila baked eyeshadows and I love them. I have had this eye trio for almost a year now and just started running out of the lightest color. The shimmer in the shadows doesn't bother me because I love the shimmery bright eyed look. But if you're not into shimmer this may not be the shadows for you.

I didn't mind the packaging, though I know they've bought this product out in a plastic or metal container now. What gets me is the amount of glitter compared to the pigment of these colours. The liner is fine, but the lightest shadow, while looking nice on my hand, almost disappears into a veil of glitter when I apply it with a brush. I tried applying it with my finger instead and that worked slightly better, but I still feel like a bit of a glittery mess when I wear these eyeshadows.

On the other hand if you like glitter eyeshadows then the trio is fantastic.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this eyeshadow! It can be used for daytime and nighttime! It is very pigmented and it doesn't crease at all which I absolutely love! This is the only eyeshadow I use now because I just adore this.

I didn't "get" this product for a long time & just used the lightest color as an every day shadow and the darkest shade for a liner...then I started playing with the gold & one day happened to try it wet. Wow. This trio is perfect for a wet brush! & it' lasts very well & is almost like 3 smudge pot colors.

Now I don't bother with my e/s brush....though I just read someone had luck with her fingers/a sponge so that's something to try.

Also I had to reglue the e/s to the pan. The glue didn't work which could have been really bad if it fell to the ground.

Overall though I'll continue buying this...the shades are great together and now that I know how to make it stay & be true to pigment, I'm all in.

I use this almost everyday for work for a subtle shimmer and find that it doesn't crease at all even when most of Stila's other shadows crease on me after around 3 or 4 hours. The colours consist of a bone shimmer that is a more silvery version of Kitten, a peachy brown shade then a less shimmery dark almost rusty brown. The pot is massive (around the size of my palm) don't know if I will ever finish this to ever have to repurchase it.