no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/12/2006

To my eye, this is a warm rose peach with slight shimmer. Smells like all other colour juice glosses and has the same round tip applicator which I hate personally. It goes very well on my NC25 skintone, it is sheer, so it just adds a nice shine and a *touch* of peach to my lips. I wish I could find this exact color in a blush, I think it would be beautiful.

About reviewer (194 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

3.0

May/07/2006

this looks a bit like Peaches and cream, but more pink and less orange. I like this better than peaches and cream, and this is also less pigmented than PNC. its a sheer peach color than wears beautifully when i need a touch of peach color to my lips =) great find, and has thats signature CJ scent. will buy again.

About reviewer (216 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Apr/16/2006

I agree with Westside that the color of this CJ is a warm sheer rose with a hint of peach. It's a very pretty color and I could not resist buying it even though I have lot of other CJs that are barely used (i just have too many on rotation).

Get it quick because it's a limited edition lip gloss!

About reviewer (408 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Apr/08/2006

I had first stayed away from this shade because I thought it looked too much like peaches & cream, which I cannot wear because it's too warm. But this shade is truly a warm-sheer-rose, with some peach, that is a couple shades lighter than last year's gorgeous Taheati LE CJ. It's almost coral if you apply it lightly or over a neutral l/s or l/l. I think this one is worth …Read more

About reviewer (520 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Apr/07/2006

This is a medium, warm-toned, tawny rose. It's one of the more pigmented CJs and is not shimmery (or the shimmer is so subtle that you don't really see it). It adds color without being too bright or obvious and is a good color to wear with warm-toned blushes or bronzer, and nude eyes. I would repurchase this, but am fairly certain that this is a LE item (with the spring/summer …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24