CHANTECAILLE Jasmine and Lily Healing Mask

No Image

4.2

ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, AQUA / WATER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, GLYCERIN, PPG-15 STEARYL ETHER, C12-20 ACID PEG-8 ESTER, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, LILIUM CANDIDUM BULB EXTRACT, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CARBOMER, SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, TITANIUM DIOXIDE, ACACIA DEALBATA FLOWER WAX, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) FLOWER WAX, NARCISSUS POETICUS FLOWER WAX, MACADAMIA TERNIFOLIA SEED OIL, OENOTHERA BIENNIS (EVENING PRIMROSE) OIL, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, BISABOLOL, PANTHENOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, SODIUM HYALURONATE, JASMINUM OFFICINALE (JASMINE) OIL, PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS FLOWER OIL, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-8, ISOBUTYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, LINALOOL, ASCORBIC ACID---------------------Nordstrom site on 4/21/2015 Rosa Damascena Flower Water Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, C12-20 Acid Peg-8 Ester, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Saccharide Isomerate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Ptfe, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Mica, Bisabolol, Caffeine, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Alcohol Denat., Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Protein, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Peg-8, Acacia Decurrens Flower Wax, Jasminum Grandiflorum (Jasmine) Flower Wax, Narcissus Poeticus Flower Wax, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycoproteins, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Benzyl Alcohol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, , Tocopherol, Citronellol, Disodium Edta, Glutamic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Geraniol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Threonine, Tripeptide-31, Valine, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.

lovely smell of jasmine but this is probably one of the most useless high end product that i've tried. i didn't notice anything different with my skin after using this. i dont even think it moisturized my face one bit. i've now resorted to using it as a hand cream so i can at least finish this product.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a fan of Chantecaille skincare. NOT this. This does nothing for my skin that I can determine, not soothe not moisturise (if it does it's not noticeably any more than my daily moisturiser (harmonizing cream)). Doesn't sting or break me out but for these prices when marketed as a healing mask I would expect something.

I have tried leaving on for longer than instructions, I have even used as a night cream and left on overnight. Nada.

I'm using it up by slathering it on my chest and neck at night but not even with daily use am I seeing any effect. Big resounding meh from me, save your pennies.

on 5/12/2015 5:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

oh my horee lawd, this BURNED so bad on my face that i LITERALLY ran screaming to the bathroom and had to wash it off immediately! my son came running in asking, "are you okay mom?!". girlssss, beware! i do not have overly sensitives skin at all. i use acids all the time, for years and NOTHING burns like this mask did on me! the irony is that its supposed to be soothing and calming! i was having a bit of a dry, flaky spell and decided to use this last night-never again! it goes on like lotion and even after rinsing off, leaves an oily film on your face. i can deal with all of that but the burning sensation? no thanks! that cannot be good for your face at all when it burns like that :(

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

This is a beautiful mask if you want something extremely soothing, calming, restoring, and hydrating. I can't say enough good things about this mask. My skin has been very dehydrated to a point where it was extremely uncomfortable (dry, flaky, itchy, irritated, and taut) due to the wonky weather in Toronto and I tried all types of moisturizers and serums. I was desperately going through my stash of skincare and found this gem. It was 1/4 full and I was so relieved to have found that. I used it and left it for an hour. When i washed it, my skin was super thankful as it was baby soft, calm, soothed, plumped, and felt just terrific! I am definitely rebuying this when the bottle's empty. Only downfall is that it's expensive.

on 9/25/2014 12:14:00 PM

Lovely soothing & moisturizing mask! My combo-oily skin just drinks this up, and it heals any irritation or tightness or redness that might be bothering me. I like to leave this on overnight, and the next day I wake up with plumped, smooth, hydrated skin.

There is a slight floral scent but it doesn't bother me, I think it smells a little luxurious actually.

Pricey but it gives great results. Would definitely buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This mask was a luxury, to be sure. I only use this for when I want to look my best and before events. This mask relieves dryness/flakiness and works as a moisturizer if you wish to do so. It's not like most masks that leave a color on, it disappears like a moisturizer. Perhaps perfumed skincare is not the best option, but it's a nice treat.

on 5/19/2014 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This cream is amazing! I don't use it as intended, i.e. as a mask for face and neck. Instead, use it for healing scabs. It works better than poly/neosporin. I don't heal well b/c of a medical reason, and this is the only thing besides the amazing BandAid brand of healing bandages that really does anything. It's an elegant cream, smells divine and feels luxurious to apply. It was ok on my face but seems like a lot of $ to spend if you use it all the time. Wish it was a different container, since the material can chip or crack. Love this brand, from cosmetics to skincare and its presentation. The counters will give you samples if you want to try before you buy, and you'll have travel packets. I poke a tiny hole in those w/safety pin - lasts longer and doesn't leak like it would if you tore it open.

on 11/19/2013 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have extremely sensitive skin and it's kind of stinging after I put it on for a few minutes. The sales said it's because it's "working" on my skin, but I don't buy that. After I took it off, it also felt too oily to me. The whole experience is not nice. My skin looks dewy afterward, but I don't feel it's worth the pain.

I love this product. I have seborrhea dermatitis and between the Jasmine & Lily Healing Mask and the Rosewater Spray, my skin calms down and stays that way.

on 10/25/2013 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've become a big fan of Chantecaille products, and this mask made me fall deeper in love. I'd received a deluxe sample in the Anniversary Set, and knew immediately I needed the full-size product. Well, it happened to arrive on a day when my skin was particularly angry. My cheeks were flaming red and hot to the touch, I had a large pimple on my chin (ah, hormones), and I was literally a hot mess.

I cleansed, toned, and applied this mask which I left on for nearly an hour. Since the instructions indicate that the mask can be worn overnight, I wasn't concerned about a measly hour. It instantly cooled my red-hot face, and is a joy to apply. You actually don't need a ton of product to apply a thick layer, so the jar will last longer than you think. I sat and relaxed for an hour, and enjoyed the mask's cooling, soothing, and healing properties. I didn't hesitate to apply it on my pimple as well. The scent is very light and pleasant. It's also incredibly easy to wash off using a soft washcloth and warm water. All the redness was gone, and my skin felt smooth and supple. I finished with serum and went to sleep. My pimple was very small the next morning, as if this mask needed to be more fantastic! I've since begun wearing this mask overnight when my skin is inflamed or I'm breaking out, and it works wonders.

There simply aren't enough good things to say about this product. It's great for all skin types and I can't imagine being without it.