3.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I keep this next to my makeup and spray my neck and chest area daily to prevent sun damage and aging. Smells decent and doesn't feel like I'm wearing sunscreen.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 years ago

I love that it's a spray. You can use it for your face. I use it as my everyday facial sunscreen. I've had bad experiences with moisturizers.

About reviewer (68 reviews)

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

It smells like Aquanet hairspray, but it's a light cooling mist and it really works! It's a bit expensive, but for the convenience it's totally worth it. I even use this on my face, and I don't get oily or dry or anything, and it prevents tanning and burning.

About reviewer (92 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

9 years ago

I normally don't get any allergic reactions to any foods or medicines, but this sunscreen gave me an allergic reaction. At first, I noticed small, non-itchy red dots on my hands, arms, and legs (basically wherever I applied the sunscreen). But then, those red dots got itchy. I scratched them, and the red dots turned into small, white bumps that made me look like I had hives. Overall, don't get this product! It made my skin look oily! Also, the idea of a spraying sunscreen is innovative, but I feel like it's a waste of sunscreen. When you spray it onto your body, actually how much sunscreen stays on? I seems as if the wind is blowing most of it away from your body. I'd just stick to the non-spraying sunscreens.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

9 years ago

I honestly love this suncreen! I can't use coppertone becuase im allergic to something in it and i can only use aerosol type sunscreens, lotion types make me break out EVERYWHERE. Anyway I'm super sensitive to the sun since I'm a red head and when I use this I NEVER get burned. Every morning I would spray this quickly over my arms, legs and shoulders before getting dressed (and just for reference I spend almost the entire day outside in the direct sun hanging out with friends) and it works greats. For the people who say you need to rub this in, I honestly don't understand why, it's totally unnesessary. and for those who are still getting burned you're obviously not applying it right because even with a light spray I don't burn.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

9 years ago

It feels like cooking oil, but it gets the job done. It smells good and is somewhat refreshing, that is until it dries. I don't know why it is so expensive for so little though.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesBlue

9 years ago

Received lots of compliments on the good smell. Like the spray to get my back and reapply during the day.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

2.0
from

9 years ago

Actually, I have tried many of the Neutrogena sunblock sprays and love them all for my chest, arms, legs, feet, etc(use something else for my face) HOWEVER, I used the sprays all last winter while I was in FL and they stained my white blouses and tops TERRIBLY with a yellow stain that does NOT come out of my clothes....several of my white linen shirts are ruined with yellow stains.....I am using Neutrogena Healthy Defense Liquid moisturizer which doesnt seem to discolor my whites. I may use the spray for legs and feet, but never again when I have white on.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age56 & Over

HairSilver

10 years ago

I love this sunscreen! It's cooling, and has enough SPF and gives my skin a slight glow which I adore. Plus, it smells really good! I love the smell of sunscreen, but this has a little bit of a more... Powdery scent. The only thing is that I'm unsure if I should rub it in and as with moth sunscreens, I feel I use excess or not enough because I don't really control how much goes on where.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

I love mist sunscreens! Way better than the gooey lotions. You do have to rub it all over once the mist is sprayed to make sure the body is evenly covered. At first the mist seemed sticky on the skin but it slowly absorbs. It feels much better than the cakey feeling you get from lotion sunscreens. It's light so keeping it in a bag is not dreadful. The cool splash of mist is absolutely wonderful in hot weather.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm