OPI Princesses Rule

OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.1

on 4/11/2016 1:54:00 PM

Ok I LOVE this one! OPI's Princesses Rule is a sheer, baby-pink shimmer that's shot through with tons of silvery microsparkles. So gorgeous and flattering! I like sheer polishes when they're SUPPOSED to be sheer, if that makes sense. Well this is an excellent one. A must-have OPI in my opinion.

Looks beautiful on its own but also makes for a great base for glitter polishes. It looks PERFECT after two coats. It doesn't look like much in the bottle but on the nail, it's just so pretty. I can't recommend this polish enough. This is the kind of color that looks good on anyone from the ages of eight to eighty.

Would absolutely buy this one again. LOVE!!!

on 1/8/2016 9:41:00 AM

I have a mini of this but will probably upgrade to a full bottle when it's time...it's super versatile and the formula is great for this type of shade.

Princesses Rule (I actually hate the name lol but whatevs) is a very sheer light baby pink with extremely fine silver sparkles. It looks delicate and girly. I normally go for more edgy shades but this is so pretty. While sheer, each coat goes on very evenly and I can reach *almost* full opacity in 3 coats. These coats don't streak, bubble, go on too thick - A+++ formula OPI! Also, glittery polishes can be brittle and chip easily, this one doesn't have that problem.

When I wear it on its own, the color just isn't that flattering on my hands (I have a medium olive skintone). Looks fantastic over other pinks. I imagine this would look amazing on very fair or dark ladies :)

Also, it looks ADORABLE on my 3 year old daughter.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

My go to light shimmery pink polish. I got this in a duo with Bubble Bath (which I haven't tried yet). I apply my Orly Bonder, a coat of Sally Hansen's First Blush, which is a sheer baby pink, and then this over the top! I prefer to apply a pink first as a base to make this polish look more opaque. It is extremely shimmery and as usual can be hard to completely remove. Even if you want an extremely natural look just applying this straight to your nails will look really pretty and feminine!

I really love pinks (although they don't necessarily love me back) so I thought I would be madly in love with this color. In the bottle, it looks like the daintiest color in the world, like one would really feel like a princess wearing it. I couldn't get it to show up for my life. I tried coat after coat to see if it was possible for it to show up (some sheers do) after enough coats. It never did.

However, over I Think in Pink, it's absolutely lovely. Both colors are terribly disappointing, but together they're wonderful.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I just bought my second bottle of this today and I love it. Sooo pretty especially in the spring/summer months. It looks very beautiful in the light with the shimmer in this. I think it would be great for everyone who wants a pretty color to wear.

on 10/12/2009 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

really love this color. i wouldn't really expect to get that pink from the bottle unless you put on at least 3 coats, but i love the sheer shimmer i get from just one. Lasts a really long time and not that noticeable even when it does chip. would repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

OK, I hate sheer nailpolish. I don't know why I assumned this wasn't, but whatever.
PR is a soft shade from OPI. It's a nice,pearly pink with little shimmer flecks that looks like the real diamond chips from Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength line. It's a pretty enough color, but I don't think it's good for anything but a top coat. I had the same problem with OPI's Up Front and Personal, but I guess if you like sheer, go for it.

on 7/29/2007 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

so far ive gone through a jar and a half of princesses rule. it is simply stunning. its a shimmery, glittery pink which im in love with. this is in my opi top 5 and is kinda difficult to find because its so popular where i live! two coats look best and give it an incredible glitery appearance which look brilliant in the sunlight! ive noticed the brush is larger than usual which makes painting a snap! this is the ultimate nail polish.....sure to bring loads of compliments.

Popular Polishes