OPI Princesses Rule

Filtered by eye Color : Green
OPI Princesses Rule
Princesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses RulePrincesses Rule

4.4

Such a pretty pink shade! I only need 2 coats and they go on perfectly. Great opacity with this colour I like to use Seche Vite as a top coat and my polish doesn't budge till I remove it. Such a pretty girlie spring shade. I love sparkly pinks and this one is excellent for pale or dark skintones. I like this shade too because I like pale pinks with some shimmer. It dries very quick and doesn't chip or anything. Lasts till I take it off as well. It's just a great colour that I would recommend for pretty much every skintone. It is a definite favorite of mine. So Recommended!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

A very pretty sheer sparkly light pink. I never use 3 coats just because of how long it takes but I used 3 coats. It brings out more pink with 3 coats. I almost didn't buy this color but I'm so glad I did I love it.

on 2/25/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I am not a fan of this polish on its own - too much sparkle, not enough colour. It is pretty when applied OVER another pink, as many reviewers have said, but I find this combination to be a tad immature (I am 31). However, when this colour is applied UNDER a soft pink or nude, it adds just the right amount of shimmer and femininity, without looking gaudy or childish. I particularly like it when it is paired with Mademoiselle by Essie.

on 1/11/2011 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

OPI Princesses rule is a very sheer, sparkly pale pink. You will get a hint of color from it when you put on the second layer. Not my cup of tea since the glitter is just too much - I feel like a child when wearing this. This is great color for little girls but I can't imagine this for adults.

on 12/2/2010 1:00:00 AM

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is the OPI shade I've had the longest. I also use it to layer over other polishes. I receive so many compliments on it each time I have it on. The glittery is very tiny so I don't think it's immature looking at all (not that that would stop me anyway) and I think it looks especially nice layered over a nice neutral polish. I put it over Chi's Risque Lingerie most often. I have purchased probably 3 other brands that are near dup's, and normally I prefer China Glaze or Sinful Colors over all other polish, but with this one, OPI does it best.

on 11/30/2010 10:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I received this as a gift, I wouldn't have purchased this for myself. It reminds me of something that I used as a 12 year old. The polish has way too much glitter and is difficult to remove. The only perk is that it applies easily.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

gorgeous colour. love the shimmer.everyone else has described the colour well so i don't have to.

I really like ths nailpolish! I swim a lot, so i like my toenails with a frenchmanicure look, and this polish is actually fun to use as the pink. It does not give a lot of color, even when I apply 2 layers, but I love the sparkles!

on 12/28/2009 9:51:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

i love this color! i do not find it childish in any sense, it is a pretty color.. the glitter is a crystal glitter.. it is not chunky or even really obvious. it is sparkly and smooth and a pale pink.

on 10/31/2009 2:45:00 AM

This is my all time favorite extra short nails nail polish. You know, when they are just a bit too short for darker polish. Wouldn't want to look like Frankenberry! The color is a nice pale pink that works great when I am tan or pale. It has a TON of super fine glitter which keeps the polish from chipping quickly. It's also pale enough that even when it does start to chip it's not very obvious. It is quite sheer with one coat, slightly less with two. I use 3 so that the free edge of my nail is barely visible. I did find that a top coat made it chip faster. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the exclusive "Pro Wide Brush". Makes my ring finger and pinky nails come out sloppy.

Popular Polishes